How do you guys feel about using friend units in abyssals and other content?

I dont exactly have trouble with abyssals or chain maps. But they can be hard for some, so I thought of a Call for Reinforcements feature.

Like during any turn you can call for for 1 friend unit once during that map and that friend can fall in battle. But if they do fall they cannot be called agian for a day. I think it would be fun.

I would love to know my unit helped someone with a map they couldnt get through with what they had.

3 Likes

Insert screenshots of garbage friend units here.

15 Likes

It would trivialize most of the maps - also if someone has FEH Pass, they can just infinitely rewind turns so that they can use the borrowed unit to its maximum potential.

I’d like something like that tho. I’d still just clear the maps with my regular teams, but having an extra option never hurts.

7 Likes

Yea. I think it would be fun. I have a lota fun with Allegiance battles. And the game does have a way for a player to use up to 5 units.

I love the idea of a friend appearing to save the day.

1 Like

Allegiance battles have the potential to be fun, but my desire to score high is just destroying that mode for me. I don’t have a high scoring colorless hero, so I rely on a colorless friend, but they never have a good colorless unit on display, so getting bonus points is a pain in the butt :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

Yea. It saddens me but I am so not a top scoring player lol. :catlie:

But it is fun.

That would be super broken. As much as I want to just thief like @GVader ‘s FF!Corrin to cheese with, Abyssals are meant to be a challenge and this function would ruin them more than they already are

3 Likes

Come now. Imagine calling my :feh_rein: to clear up a mess.

It would be fun, dont cha think. I like fun.

3 Likes

Solution is simple; lock the feature for Infernal and Abyssals, and they will be unlocked once the map is cleared once.

3 Likes

That would be awsome. It can have a special reward for clearing it agian with the friend unit or something.

3 Likes

You want me to make my W! Cecilia my AB proxy :eyes:

And on topic: it’s an interesting idea to say the least. Audino if I’d use it though. :feh_marththink:

1 Like

Yeah that Rein actually does round out my Abyssals team more :feh_reinyes:

1 Like

He we make sweet music with those 99 hp weary fighter knights. :feh_rein:

1 Like

Yeah the blue knights are the bane of my Altina’s existence, I don’t need the Rein but the more Rein the better right?

1 Like

The more magic the better. Can never go wrong with magic. :cat:

1 Like

But… Doesn’t everyone have Reinhardt… like really

2 Likes

Excuse me heathen he uses only premium green rein specifically because everyone has a rein

1 Like

the green one ya silly

But Reinhardt is Reinhardt

2 Likes

:feh_bylethsmile: and Reinhardt is beautiful.

1 Like