How do you think Ice & Flame will end?

So, I was thinking: Thorr says she lost the bet about Laegjarn winning. However, that doesn’t mean Fjorm wins, it just means Laegjarn doesn’t. So, since there are few other options, what do YOU think will happen in the end that will save Fjorm from inminent doom?

• Fjorm ends up killing Laegjarn
  • Fjorm and Laegjarn give up and refuse to fight
  • A third party intervenes and stops the fight
  • The gods choose to stop the fighting for some reason

0 voters

I’m going for either the first or third option

3 Likes

I just want a decent ending for Muspell because waiting for more things about him is like expecting a preschooler to enjoy homework to IS

6 Likes

They both survive because of F R I E N D S H I P because of course it always ends like that. Nifl will learn to love again and cure Fjorm’s coughitis for good so they can still use her in FB. Muspell will either die and curse us out in a Saturday morning cartoon villain way or he’ll run home on his silly clown shoes

16 Likes

Considering how this entire sub-plot was made to justify why Fijorm isn’t dead, I can’t imagine anyone dying.

9 Likes

Idk, something rushed :catroll:

8 Likes

Loki bet on Fjorm winning, Loki is the smart schemer. :feh_annapat:

If i had to bet, i’d bet on Loki being right. :feh_lysitheacool:
Not to mention, when Thorr hit level 40, she said something along the line of “I lost a bet to Loki” as to explain why she joined us, kind of obvious what that bet was about.

'tho, to be fair, Laegjarn&Fjorm not killing each other might be considered as Loki winning her bet, BUT i doubt it :feh_genny_mug:

2 Likes

Lif/Thrasir/Triandra/Plumeria show up and tell them all some other world is going nucking futz and they need to table the fight til later.

3 Likes

tbf the event hasn’t stopped Fjorm from showing up in FB. Fooling around at day, fighting gods at night.

3 Likes

It hasn’t but only because Nifl delayed the curse so she can live long enough to finish the battle, then she’d presumably die unless IS pulls some cheesy “fwendship” bs

3 Likes

It ends with both nifl and muspel dying of a spontaneous heart attack and with no reason to fight both fjorm and laegjarn stop fighting and start dating each other

11 Likes

Fjorm and Laegjarn refuse to fight, Nifl is moved by this and does some God BS to break the curse or whatever is forcing Laegjarn to obey Muspel and the one that will kill Fjorm, possibly at the cost of her life. Muspel then will throw a temper tantrum like the edgelord he is. Thorr and Loki might also show up.

9 Likes

It was a dream all along…

7 Likes

It’s all Fjorm’s last thoughts as she hallucinates in deathbed

8 Likes

Nifl accidentally brings Gunnthra back and Laegjarn accidentally kills Gunnthra when aiming for Fjorm but Gunnthra is like “lol final breath chilling seal… TWO.” Which isn’t effective on Laegjarn (because rouse atk/spd 4) but spreads to Muspell who coughs once and then Nifl Fjorm and Laegjarn team up in him and kill him.

Hire me IS

5 Likes

Got to agree with this one the most. Thorr mentioning losing a bet to Loki and this being the only bet Thorr agreed to that we know of(IIRC, Thorr isn’t a fan of Loki’s tricks and bets) it’s probably that Fjorm, or at least from the god’s perspective, wins.

They’ll probably make it so that Fjorm breaks the bond between Laegjarn and Muspell so they don’t have to kill each other. Nifl will be upset and Fjorm will go over on some nonsense that love between “friends” can always prevail and that makes Nifl happy due to her relationship with the first queen. Muspell has little to no development so he’ll be a throwaway villain that might get some backstory after he kicks the can or whatever.

Edit: Loki’s got something going on since Muspell was supposed to win the fight. There’s no way she’d make a bet with the odds literally saying she’ll lose without something to flip and/or severely change the outcome.

13 Likes

Maybe they release she has a gambling addiction and this isn’t the first time she has gambled her freedom over fated battles.

I can imagine the scene, Loki betting 100 orbs that Robin won’t sacrifice themselves to kill Grima and losing every time.

5 Likes

so basically the plot of the first metal gear solid but with lesbians instead of two gays…I can get behind that

6 Likes

It will end with another animated musical with a chibi Laegjarn instead of Fjorm

8 Likes

In all honesty, I want to see IS kill off one of them, mainly Fjorm. Do something interesting for once instead of some copout “oh Fjorm used the power of love to murder Laegjarn twice, bypassing the flame stone” or some dumb shit. We know one of them loses one way or the other because Thorr lost the bet, which is sadly not a good thing in either respect. If Thorr bet Fjorm (the 5 IQ decision), it means it worked out in an interesting way where plot armored Fjorm gets taken down, but that also means Thorr is fucking stupid. On the other hand, if Thorr bet laegjarn, it’s the obvious, rational bet to make, but it means the outcome is probably some copout shit to avoid a main character from dying :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Surtr comes in and reveals he is greater than Muspell all along, makes him burn in the flames, and puts an end to the fight because he wants Laevetain back.

#LongLiveKingSurtr

7 Likes