So, I know that the game is divided in two halves, one in the school and the other in war. I also know that you can choose different routes.
So, I’d like to ask you some questions:
- Is there a time limit to train your units and do classes? Can you do it forever or there is a certain amount of activities you can do before the war phase?
- Are there normal FE maps (deploy units and do objectives)? How do they occur in the middle of school time?
- When do you choose your path? Do you choose it at the beginning of the game? Or you choose it at the end of the school phase?
- Do you teach everyone until the war phase? Or you decide which house to teach before anything?
- When does it begin? Is there a cut between this phase and the school one?
- Do you instantly begin with the house you chose? Or you have some chapters alone?
- Does this phase work like normal FE games with separate chapters with limited units?
- Does this phase work like Sacred Stones or Echoes, where you travel an overworld to complete quests?
- Is there some kind of “hub” like Fate’s castle, where you talk to your units and do stuff?
- How many routes are there?
- Is there any “secret” route that you find by beating the game that ends up with everyone alive and happy?
- Is there any way to have all units on a single playthrough (besides the main characters)?