How exactly does one Cecilia?

Well I must say Tome of Order has piqued my interest! I’ve been in need of a good Raven Tome unit. And while yes I do have a Male Robin, I think Cecilia would be much better suited to the roll since TA is in her Refine.

Of course, I have no idea how I’d build her.

Do I go for a defense boon to go for a CC mixed tank? Speed Superboon to try and salvage a player phase build? Or maybe just go +Atk and try to one shot everything?

4 Likes

This is what I use

CF + QR makes her an extremely reliable answer to Fatalgard and also lets her bully some common melee blues. In most cases I find she takes little to no damage from what she’s meant to tank, so I really like the extra Atk for more killing power

13 Likes

My preference is dual-phased Cecilia so I run her with solos. If I had more freedom, I’d try Catches either with team debuff support or a Menace on her. Breakers are okay B-slot choices for EXTREME HARD COUNTERING, but you could find reason in running other stuff like lulls, traces, and guard.

She’s honestly really flexible.

4 Likes

I’m also interested in this as well hoarding feathers but reluctant to build I get indecisive at times, in your opinion would it be better for QR3 or lull spd/res? Also why close foil instead of those YOLO solo skills? This is no judging at all as I understand people build units the way it fits their style/formation, but just curious.

4 Likes

Oooh I didn’t even think about using her a a Edelglue counter! That should come in handy! :feh_reinthink:

4 Likes

F!Edel baiting on the EP allows for QR to be used over needing a dance and having to take on a bonfire on the PP.

4 Likes

If you’re gonna use a Lull I would go Lull Atk/Res. I do not have this particular fodder so I stick with QR as her B

Cecilia doesn’t really benefit from Spd. It’s so middling that unless you go whole hog it’s not going to help her much, and a lot of squishy thing (fliers in particular) die in one hit to her

7 Likes

You mean you’re putting her to face off against Fedel?
-Edit. Fedel at her face pounding and all that

1 Like

Yes she’s a very flexible unit

And remember she’s also effective against fliers!

1 Like

QR3 sounds fun, with or without Edelglue. Also more affordable than lull skills. Thank you, I’ll consider this too! Enemy can’t counter if they don’t have the chance to in the first place

3 Likes

If she has CF she can bait Fatal

QR ensures she’s doubles through Armored Wall

(This is story Edel with +6 Res from the Res Opening dragon, Cecilia has no support)

6 Likes

This is an impressionist painting lol thank you very much, she seems to be fun to use. I tend to run horse emblem.

5 Likes

As soon as you said “Edelglue Counter” I was sold!

I’ll have to scrounge up some QR fodder but I’ll gladly go for the Close Foil build!
As soon as I get some Close Foil fodder

Thanks for the help fellas! She’ll definitely be high on the merge list once I finish Walhart!

2 Likes

Lol, I got mine when L-Robin and Julian shared on a Legendary Remix. Only got the one Julian, but it has been soooooo worth it

2 Likes

Walmart gives me nightmare, I remember one killed my sword unit… :joy: but that means he’s worth it.

3 Likes

Huh you know I just realized I could make a Horse Emblem if I make her, since I’d be merging Walhart, then Reinhardt, then Eliwood, then her!

Kinda funny how that works out!

3 Likes

Sometimes I wish resources wouldn’t be so locked behind godly units to fodder… I can probably fodder a spare Duo Sigurd I have, but the question whether I want to is a completely different one OTL

3 Likes

Funny how pretty much release units are still relevant today. If only it was applied to every unit.

Let’s go 2017 team! (+wallhack)

1 Like

If it’s fun, it’s fun 8)
Someone I know still runs a DC-haver Vanillawood because they liked him so much. I still run Thunderhardt because 8)

2 Likes

While I don’t use her too much anymore running Solos on her A and SS were fun. Colourless and Blue wall with decent enough stats to hit back hard.

1 Like