How Hard is Olympus?

Since I’m on Lostbelt 1 on JP and finished up to Lostbelt 3 in NA and the complete(?) one, what are some tips on Said Lostbelt Chapter?

to literally have your servants leveled up. not even kidding.

6 Likes

Have a ST Rider with good Damage leveled up and proper.

2 Likes

Essentially, don’t miss the GudaGuda 3 rerun

Ryoma and Oryou can clear most content with double Tammy or double Waver

If I’m thinking of the same battle as @Waifu69 then that solution won’t work though Ryouma is a always a good pick.
It might also be too late for OP, I got the impression that this question was for the JP account.

Some gameplay spoilers

That battle is a successor to Shimousa so forced support with neither kit nor class suited for it.
It is also a battle that you really don’t want to indulge in due to the gimmicks and boss kit.
The boss is durable, has a nasty NP and some troublesome Break Bar effects.
Ideally it should be wrapped up as fast as possible.

My suggestion is not to neglect the native supports and having backups damage dealers for when things go south.
I had unneccessary problems because I hadn’t bothered raising a lot of useful 1-3* (to busy focusing on the shiny JP only servants).

P.S you will also want a good ST archer or two.

2 Likes

I suggest you pick Reines for support since she pretty much carried my team through that fight with her invul

1 Like

Oh, I got through that LB a while ago but I admit that I used some CS revieves during it.
After several tries where I felt “If this had been on NA then I could have countered that mechanic” or “if I had raised that servant then I could do this”.
I’m actually looking forward to the rematch at this point.

Hmm.
I’ve actually been neglecting Reines so perhaps it is high time to start using her properly.
Waver generally suits my tastes well with the balanced approach so I hadn’t considered her more defensive inclined kit.

1 Like

It is considerably hard. If you can clear LB4, you can clear most of the things in LB5 with the exception of the

Spoiler

Demeter Fight

You literally cannot win without your own rider and supports. I spent Command Spells and 2 SQ.
Kirschtaria can be solo’ed with a lvl 80 Mashu.
But now that we have the special material that we can use for reviving during story fights, it should be easy if you spent one or two. Everyone got 10, but we don’t know when it will restock so use it wisely.

But now that we have the special material that we can use for reviving during story fights, it should be easy if you spent one or two. Everyone got 10, but we don’t know when it will restock so use it wisely.

Didn’t these expired before the start of the new year?

Ironically, battles having support Musashi are among the easy ones cause she’s OP as f now.
Otherwise, Demeter, Zues or Kirschtaria fights are so bullshits. Yes, Mashu solo Kirschtaria exists, but it’s boring as hell. I will not sit my ass playing 50+ turns just to get through him.
I had decent Waver, Ozymandias and Quetzalcoatl back then, still had to use 3 CS and 1 SQ to beat Demeter. The most bullshit part is that it’s heavily RNG reliant, you can hardly predict what will happen next, she buffs herself with multiple def up or charge her NP gauge and delete your team

It did ? I had no idea. I cleared Heian-Kyo as soon as it came out so I never got a chance to see the items in use after that.