How is my tanya build?

finally got her with +spd and was wondering how good she is. She is built for mainly pve and for fun. Would appreciate any input on my build.

1 Like

It has potential :thinking:

Depends on what you want from her, if it’s for offense I’d replace the Atk refine for Spd, Aether for Moonbow, A to a Solo/Blow though Brazen also works, and Desperation in B.

3 Likes

Are you talking about ar offense? Because I mainly use her in modes like fb, tt and things like that

1 Like

Nah mostly meant offense as in Player Phase. For those modes though, builds don’t really need to be fully optimised as long as they work.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just find the build fun, and since she doubles nearly everything she gets -2 to her special each attack. Which mean she has only 1 more cooldown left until her special procs and she gets to heal some from the damage taken from the candlewax bow. You need 61 spd to double her with chill spd and that’s not possible, I think

1 Like

@KratosFredi

3 Likes

If you’re running brazen in a, you’ll want desp in b. They both sync off the bows fury recoil to your advantage. Chills are kind of eh, at this point.

1 Like

Here’s a build that could also work with +Atk boon and a Spd refine. She’s at +10 with +5 DF as well. I changed the A to a Spd Brazen (available on grail unit Linus), B skill to Desperation 3 (available on 4* Shanna), and C to Savage Blow (available on 4* Camilla). The C skill is your most flexible one so you could even go with a wave like Atk Wave for more Atk or a Oath/Rouse skill.

Once under 80%HP, that’s 62Atk with 56 Spd. Alternatively Fury 3 in A skill is another option.

2 Likes

Hmm…that’s definitely not ‘‘bad’’, but it isn’t ideal. As other users mentionned, it’s better to use skills that synergizes very well with the fact that she takes so much recoil damage.

The A-skill is a good example of that, but definitely got for Desperation in the B-slot, as it’ll make sure you can securely get kills while staying alive.

This is the build I run with Candlewax Bow ; be aware that it is very high budget, however.

2 Likes

It’s not really bad, but I might suggest swapping +ATK Candlewax for +SPD Bouquet Bow for the free Swift Sparrow, since she’s clearly built with offense in mind, as that would also help in ensuring Flashing Blade activates. For that same reason, Brazen ATK/SPD might be superior of BA/D. You may also want a shorter CD unless you plan on fighting more enemies that are able to counter her, in which case Lull SPD/DEF would be preferable to Chill (it might be better anyways, but I’m going by necessity).

2 Likes

:rofl:

What I’ve learned on this site is, most builds are possible
Edit: base kit F!Ike comes to mind

1 Like
  • ATK refine is rarely a good option, especially if you have SPD asset.
Explanation

(Here you get 2 ATK/3 SPD, but with ATK asset + SPD refine, you’d get : 3ATK/3SPD) :feh_lysitheacool:

• Aether is only nice if your goal is to score with Tanya, shorter special are nicer otherwise.
  • Candlewax Bow is nice for its visible stat, but also for the damage recoil, you can try to make use of it by running something like Desperation in B slot.
  • Brazen-something isn’t a bad idea, but i’d rather use it in SS slot, and use Fury 3/4 in A slot to get in Brazen/Desperation range quicker.
  • Spur skills are, in my opinion, very bad support skill, because of their limited range. There’s plenty of better options : Savage Blow, a smoke skill, a tactic skill, a drive skill (Drive ATK/Drive SPD), a guard skill (distant guard/close guard).
1 Like

I didn’t use brazen atk/spd because I didn’t have any fodder of it, when I get 20k feathers I plan to switch it out. Who has bouquet bow? thank you for your help.

I use aether to keep her hp from getting too low where she can get killed and I don’t have to bring a healer along, also I just really like healing skills with bridal micaiah, duofonse and winter nino being three of my favorite units to use

I also don’t have the best fodder so I make do with what I have

Bridal Louise, she’s a Grail unit, so you can get access to it pretty easily.

1 Like