How many boxes and tickets did you get in the end?

Sorry if there’s already a thread, I couldn’t find one. Curious to see who ended up farming the most! Gonna be a fun weekend pressing a single button…

20 Likes

127 boxes but I already have them all opened! Now it is interlude and rank up time before farming dust again…

11 Likes

119 boxes, sadly couldnt make it 120 or 150.
+10 drop is good.

11 Likes

Not that big of a gap from the 234 boxes record last year, but still my highest number to date~
:catnoworries:

11 Likes

I stopped farming at 51 boxes. Bought out all copies of Foumes CE with prisms, ended up with around 850 mil QP again, filled inventory and archive with embers for whenever some new servant comes along, farmed around 350k-400k bond points, dropped down to around 345 gApples. Saw no point to continue.

As a certain mocking goat said,

13 Likes

109 boxes and most of the 110th, pretty good for my first lotto

9 Likes

Haven’t claimed them, but looks like 112-ish. I use fga, but was still pretty lazy with this one since the emulator kept quitting randomly, so I had to babysit it.

9 Likes

I was actively spending and raising during the entire event.

Main Account:

• 225 boxes
  • 768 embers divided between Second Archive and Servant Storage
  • About 400 more embers in the present box
  • 226 Proof of Heroes leftover
  • 716 million qp
  • 6800 MP left after buying Detective Foumes and the Spiritron dresses for Parvati and Astolfo
  • 59 mirrors at the end. Started the event with 6 and I had to max Muzerker’s first skill (12 mirrors) plus 2 of Murasaki’s skills (10 each). Beating the snake sisters was worth the headstart.

F2P Account:

• 180 boxes
  • 650 embers divided between Second Archive and Servant Storage
  • About 400 more embers in the present box
  • 43 Proof of Heroes leftover (thanks, Achilles, Ushi, and EMIYA)
  • 660 million qp
  • 4200 MP left after buying Detective Foumes
  • 76 mirrors. Nobody to use them on after maxing Astraea as soon as I broke the gold gem wall, but they’ll be ready for somebody. Himiko or Avenger Ushi or something.
9 Likes

And all the tickets

13 Likes

524 boxes in the end - I think that’s a personal record, too!

19 Likes

I managed to reach 120 box, I think a little least than last time.

9 Likes

we need a poll

9 Likes

tfw 345 gapples

also, mo is a community short for mordred, one of the knights of the round table of arthurian legend who was instrumental in causing the downfall of camelot

8 Likes

pssst

8 Likes

You are a lifesaver. Thank you. Hopefully I can get it to work out before my index finger becomes a literal incarnate of one tap man.

7 Likes

I did 64.
I know it’s not a lot, but I was om vacation during most of the time and I wanted to enjoy that, rather than spend my time grinding.

13 Likes

I did pretty well :catnoworries:

I hope I’ll be able to farm future lottos as well as I did this one it’s hard to go back once you’ve tasted 6 slotting

11 Likes

Aah, what an enormously helpful event this was for me. I reached reverse QP hell, I got many max levels, over 2mil FP, lots of MP (I used some to expand archive bank) and a lot of mats I needed.
I still can’t max out some due to mat block, but that’ll be corrected in time. Awesome lotto! :fgo_mordredsmile:

@GamingBro1 But you’re not done yet. You still have one spin left. Do it.

9 Likes

I know but then I wouldn’t be able to say I opened exactly 204 boxes, it’d be 204 and 1/300

9 Likes

I got 88 on my main and 109 on my alt, for a total of 197.

9 Likes