How many orbs do I need

The mid results of CYL4 are out, and surprise ! Three houses seems to get all 4 slots. I really like all of the characters, and I’m wondering how many orbs I need to save up if I want to +10 one, and have a copy of each. I’ve seen some probabilty posts, so for a +10 5 stars exclusive, I’ll need ~1600ich orbs. But if I want to pull a copy of the 3 others characters (We will get one for free so I guess the 2 other characters ?) how many do I need do you think ?

1 Like

Might as well start saving now, cause rng might screw you over. Cause any amount is possibly never enough, especially when you want copy of all 4 + a +10.

1 Like

Yeah I guess I’ll try not spend anything until these units are out. I’m f2p so that’ll be quite a journey to collect all of these sweet sweet orbs I need ! I never managed to save more than 600 orbs, but I must steel myself !

1 Like

Aight. Average +10 takes around 1200-1500 orbs. Average unit takes around 110-150 orbs. So yeah a lot

1 Like

I have no idea but I’m not summoning till I see Brave Lysithea

Should be able to save at least 2000 orbs by then

4 Likes

Well, we get roughly 300 orbs per month, 400 in february, so it should be possible to get 2800 by the end of August, if that helps. ^^

2 Likes

Thanks for the info ! CYL banner usually stay 30 days I think ? So maybe I could snag some septembers orbs too ! Not spending any orbs for so long will really be a challenge aha

1 Like