How many Orbs is enough

How many orbs should you have to summon for a +10 Legendary/Mythic Hero or +10 Exclusive Unit?

3 Likes

A lot. :feh_jaffarstare:

Can never have a guarantee, but people tend to save like 1,500 or so when attempting to +10 a 5* unit. All depends on your luck though.

18 Likes

Depends. Are you aiming to do it all at once, or over time?

5 Likes

Hmmm green +10 legendary/mythic is an average of 1900 orbs. Could be less, could be more

10 Likes

Trying to go all in

5 Likes

I am looking for colorless legendary in April.

3 Likes

Who do you have in mind?

3 Likes

Legendary Leif/ Legendary Alm. I have alm at +1 already

6 Likes

Summon Simulator tells me that I need roughly 2000-3000 orbs to +10 a normal Focus unit… I am really glad that my summon Simulator luck is not my feh luck (I get to 7 % - 9 % which is just crazy @.@)

4 Likes

This web allows you to see how much it would cost to +10 a unit simulating it as many times as you want. The one I showed you consisted of 50 simulations. The more times you simulate it, the more accurate it is. Still, I guess the result will be similar :feh_flaynfish:

3 Likes

Well unit builder also has a summon simulator that could help give you an idea. Just set it to mass and set the targets you want. Give it a few goes.
https://fehstuff.com/summon-simulator/banner/Legendary%20Heroes%20-%20Chrom

3 Likes

EDIT: lol, everyone posting the same thing, so no point repeating.

With your luck, maybe 1000 orbs :upside_down_face: weren’t you the guy who got L!Chrom and L!Julia to +10 last legendary banner?

2 Likes

The answer is simple :

You can never have enough. :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

9 Likes

Btw, based on your posts, it seems you’re going for L!Alm and L!Leif, but they’re coming out in May, not April fyi

3 Likes

Do you know where i can find the legendary/mythic chart for the next months?

2 Likes
6 Likes

6 Likes

To add to everyone else who posted so far, there’s a monthly reddit thread that keeps track i.e. https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/fb8o8i/legendary_hero_calendar_feb_29_2020/

3 Likes

Rip I was hoping for Legendary Colorless in May but it is a Mythic hero

2 Likes

Also damn I thought Lucina was coming back next month. Oh well, more time to save :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes