How’s your Arena season going?

I dont usually invest into bonus units but I wanted to have 3 weeks of fun instead of 1 week trying to promote back with Anna.

4 Likes

I have found you @SothisPocus :P

5 Likes

Oh, hi there :feh_lysitheawave:

Did you fight me? How do you like Shigure? I think he’s a really fun bonus unit. It’s really easy to keep your team healthy with rallies and he’s surprisingly good in combat as well. I’m gonna miss him when his bonus weeks are over.

4 Likes

Look at these poor little thieves. I just ignored them and went straight to the exit. You can stay here with me forever! :feh_flaynfire:

3 Likes

sure :D i fight against you :smiley:

I only build shigure for this 3x arena week, and i’m very surprised how good he is o.o

He kills a +10 Duo!Chrom so easy :smiley:

1 Like

Dang, literally just before season ended I dropped back to Tier 17 :feh_elisad:

But at least I found an interesting looking N!Hana:

NGL, that HP stat somehow offends me, but I guess there’s no way to make it even like the other stats :feh_lucyshrug:

1 Like

Slight bettur, but still impossible to make perfect.

1 Like

:feh_ceciliaculture:

Where can i find this informations? xD

1 Like

It’s in their duo status description dude. When calculating score, treated as a 190+ BST unit or whatever.

NottDagr is treated as having a BST of 195. Her prf B pushes her over the edge to score 762. By comparison, bagel with her prf B only scores 758.

So from now on every duo will score higher than bagel even if they don’t have a prf assist or B skill.

When I said that about legendaries and duos, I meant all the new ones… they didn’t change it retroactively to the old ones.

1 Like

ah ok, that confused me :smiley:

i thought they made a general change^^

thank you :)

1 Like

Meeting the man @Master_Squalala in Arena and nearly ruin it for me smh my head :catdestroy:

main-qimg-a4c3dab05c34bfe094b8773ff1e6ce25-lq

3 Likes

Oh dang that Corrin looks NASTY

Also Jorge. That guy is way more difficult to deal with than you’d think. I’m always surprised at how bulky he is and I am eternally grateful that most of the player base has slept on him

4 Likes

Im very grateful to my B!Alm because if I had anyone else on there I’m pretty sure Squals Corrin would’ve soloed my entire team lmao

3 Likes

Oh I believe it

My L-Julia can kill L-Corrins through Negating Fang so she’s not a concern for me, but were it not for her I’d be VERY worried

3 Likes

Haha, it seems that my crew put up a good fight. Yeah, having Brave Alm was certainly very helpful, especially a merged one since my unmerged Brave Alm can’t even take her down (-Res/+HP, Atk/Spd solo as his Seal and Chill Def active).

@LadyLuna yeah, Jorge is very nice to have. He’s indeed pretty tanky, is great as support, and hits surprisingly hard with TP + deadeye. He’s really slept on.

6 Likes

I will never forget one run when I had to surrender because an L-Leif had parked on defense tile and a Jorge stood behind him and my double Atk/Spd Solo Rutger did 0 damage to that Leif

2 Likes

i run Jorge in my ARD and I feel he’s always overlooked. Amazing unit

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure if he didn’t one shot her I wouldve lost him to your Yen’fey afterwards :catdestroy:
It took a Ruse, Menace and two Drives, but he thankfully pulled through :fgo_meltstash:

4 Likes

My goodness L!M!Byleth have made water season so much more tolerable.

Invested L!Dimitri and L!Chrom are so common and they were a nightmare to deal with. Thank lord for precharged sublime heaven.

2 Likes