How’s your Arena season going?

Say hello to…

His team totally… smashed me

2 Likes

Holy shit 3878 is almost out. :fgo_deadinside: People really went in that hard on herofest for Dimitri huh. Expecting Byleth bonus to be just as bad next time thanks to AHR.

3 Likes

It’s also NottDagr and Chrobin scoring 762, and wind season having Miccy and L!Gurd scoring 758.

A - almost F2P
R - really just for whales
E - enjoy T20.5 scrubs
N - none of you can stay
A - although… If you pay more…

4 Likes

Got this opponent last night. I almost didn’t want to fight them.

3 Likes

Thanks AHR banner.

Wasn’t too hard to beat though after getting rid of Azura.

4 Likes

3878 is to low to stay or?

My Final Score - 3884 and this should be a save spot^^

3878 is already out. 3880 should be the cutoff.
Edit: I say that it should be the cutoff but… :feh_corrinsweat:

Its fucking out now lmao.

1 Like

T20.5 going as planned. Water season which means access to L!Ryoma and Duo!Hilda, as well as the ability to alternate between +10 Duel 4 Triandra and Plumeria depending on the week helps, as is the fact that L!Dimitri is our bonus Legendary.

OH MY GOD I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH WHALED DUO CHROMS

HOW DO YOU T21 REGULARS PUT UP WITH THIS BS

It’s downright unfair. 90% of my losses were thanks to Chrom, Azura, or both.

You ever get a feeling when you see the enemy team and you just KNOW you’re fucked? Yeah, that was me, multiple times

What am I supposed to do against teams like this on maps like this. Or a team with Odd Tempest L-Dimitri and F-Dimitri. And of course Ninjorrin + Dancer BS. Gah.

Somehow I FINALLY managed a decently scoring 5 streak… I THINK 3848 should be enough to nab me another crown from jumping out of T20 but considering virtually every team I fought had a whaled L-Dimitri, I’m not certain… If this doesn’t work I’m giving up T21 as a lost cause forever. Crowns aren’t worth this much pain and suffering.

5 Likes

Easy answer - use also overpowered units. Hello Duo!Corrin + Duo!Peony = Easy win each time.

But now more seroiusly - Duo!Chrom / L!Chrom is so much cancer <.<

4 Likes

Of course the answer is “money”, lol. That means I’m fucked, because I don’t care enough about Corrin or Peony to merge them.

Sigh. I knew Duo Chrom was going to be a pain in the ass the moment I saw him. And I already had trouble dealing with L-Chrom. I think I’m just not gonna bother trying anymore and stick to the 19.5 hopping I’ve been doing for years…

5 Likes

ReMax:

4 Likes

Speaking of money, lol

4 Likes

But I got to say. My Chrom whining aside I am extremely happy with Kyza.

They take little to no damage from Lynja as long as I Ruse her. I even used them to body block a Seteth a couple of times because he can’t damage them either

Unfortunately Duo Chrom hits so goddamn hard that they are not a reliable check to him. You can see in one of my screenshots that he pulverized them, and that made me very upset

6 Likes

NottDagr was the only one of these guys I spent on… Directly… But a base team score of 756 is still enough to snipe for the highest scoring defenses right now.

Not surprising since I was able to get as high as 764 scoring defenses if I sniped enough. Which I tried not to do because I was tired of Duo Chrom BS

2 Likes

He is a tad annoying if you don’t have NFU. Weak Res though so Julia can likely ohko him.

Placement is everything in Arena I’m quickly finding. Everyone can kill everything else in the higher tiers, so it’s a matter of taking them out first and playing with the AI to split them up.

3 Likes

Oh yeah Julia can kill him no problem. The issue is when he decides to To Change Fate and zip across the whole map to snipe someone (something L-Chrom has done to me for ages). Or when he’s protected by a Far Save (looks straight at the A-Idunn in one of my screenshots). Or is accompanied by L-Azura or another dancer

I’m very very bad at predicting AI movement so for me it’s just move and pray

5 Likes

Ah gotcha. Well quick rule of thumb: if there’s a Chrom, 1 space away from the teams current max range is safe (because he’ll never repo someone forward, always sideways or backwards.)

And if there’s a dancer, 2 spaces away is safe unless it’s Lazura… In which case you have to pray or hide behind structures.

And the AI usually prioritizes WTA attacks (Chrobin to Libra, NottDagr to Julia) unless they’ll do zip for damage… so if you want to separate Chrobin from the pack, move Libra in the opposite direction of the rest of your team.

5 Likes

It’s probably not gonna come up again until the next time Earth season concides with me having a highly merged bonus unit (a very rare occurance) but I’ll try to remember that…

I still anticipate much suffering though, especially now that a bazillion people whaled for Corrin on this AHR banner. Must have found at least a half dozen of her already

4 Likes