How should I build my Kliff and my team for him?

So, Kliff is my favourite fire emblem character, and I really want to build my team for him. I want to try more builds for him, so I will be very happy if you share with me your builds for him. This is my kliff:

This is my 5 stars units:

(Some of my units have awful IVs)
Thanks for helping me!

2 Likes

I’ll just @RoyAhoy and @StarryVagabond real quick, they can help out. :feh_legion:

1 Like

looks at the @s
looks at my Kliff that I use since he came out and used as my main unit for a long time

downloadfile

5 Likes

I didn’t know, I wasn’t around then :feh_eirikabulli:

I thought you only wanted to build him

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Anyways this is how mine looks like:

For teambuilding use alot of invisible Buffs like Drives or Spurs to make him strong, but not ■■■■ up his weapon activation.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I think I will have to try another build…
This build is to expensive for me…
Anyways, thanks

It’s not a build that you’ve to build after me, it should show you how you can use him effectively by focusing on the right skill combinations.

As you see I use mainly incombat stat skills, which makes him stronger, but don’t come in between his weapon activation.
Some people might think that Lull Atk/Spd is counterproductive, but there’re not many units with a low Attack like him who’re also damaged dealers in some sort.

1 Like

OK, I will try to build him myself. Thanks

I usually use my Kliff as a defensive mage and usually not too many issues occur. I’m happy we finally got res smoke. It’s been a while actually since I’ve used him so build is meh to me right now but I’m probably gonna give him lull atk/res when it comes out. Like Lain said, invisible buffs are what you want on Kliff if you plan to use his weapon.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like