How should I build my Thrasir?

So I have got 3 Thrasir from the new banner (but no Celica…), and one has +atk -res. How should I build her? And what should I do with my other Thrasir?
Thanks for helping me!

I think she’s fine as she is! You could fodder the other one for [Flashing Blade 4] and/or [Panic Smoke 3] :thinking: (who’d be your candidates?).

Also I think @Tac_Tacc can provide the best advice about her :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

You’re welcome, let’s wait for their advice.

In the meantime if you like you can either share your barracks or list who you’d like to give Thrasir’s fodder to :thinking:

4 Likes

All I can say is either if you really want to build and invest in her then good for you, or if you’re not yet sure or just want a lite build then it’ll be fine if you leave them be atm. Unlike past me who didn’t know better and Merged my Igrene immediately as soon as I got 2. Lmao

2 Likes

Oh, noice! She’s an amazing unit.

To be honest, her base kit works really well so really I’d just say run base kit + the new Swift Sparrow seal that we’re getting (if you want that on another unit, the Darting Blow seal works fine), and depending on her damage output you could run Glimmer instead of Moonbow.

I’d say merge 2 of them to get her to +1 (merge into the +Atk one since Atk is an amazing boon for her), then you can save the third one for skill fodder since Panic Smoke and Flashing Blade 4 are really strong skills.

Thanks for the @ @af1899, hope this was a good enough answer haha.

4 Likes

Thanks, you helped me a lot

1 Like

@AsafPM Merge her once to get rid of the bane(if you haven’t already), and then I’d say leave her as is. Her base kit already works optimally. Prior to now you could make the argument to Swift Sparrow 3 in her A slot and flashing blade 3 in the seal slot, but now that SS2 is a seal… Yeah. Her base kit plus SS2 as her sacred seal is essentially the most optimized she can get. Just throw reposition on her and call it a day

1 Like