How to be Rank 1 in Grand Conquest

all hail the King of GC

also yes those are on the highest difficulty

5 Likes

You forgot to thank @seiken

6 Likes

Not his

3 Likes

@seiken never has galeforce on his slendergard so i have to use a different +10 slendergard on my fl

4 Likes

god I’ll change it for GC psshh

6 Likes

alright, update everyone and have fun lol

8 Likes

You have a very nice collection of friend units there

I don’t have any of those on my FL except Fatalgard and an L-Lucina, the latter of which being from someone who quit the game forever ago so her build is outdated as hell

6 Likes

always take advantage of voting gauntlet my friend

Oh and GP because it’s also full of whales(tho only the l!luci came from GP in this case)

2 Likes

Me who always uses the bonus unit for extra points or is just lazy and uses a low level unit for easy grinding: …

Well, I don’t really care about GC rank anyway because I auto-battle it 90% of the time. I got better things to do with my time than grind that shit out.

I’m often in like the top 1-2k overall in VG scoring so it balances out

6 Likes

Only 8 kills though, that’s non optimal scoring

6 Likes

I mean he can just wait for the enemies to respawn

Once you’re at this point that’s all you need to do

8 Likes

ngl I only skimmed since I’m at work and I thought he had screenshotted victory screens

4 Likes

If you bring your +10 arena units into voting gauntlet you’ll get paired up with high-scoring randos

It’s nice because then you can keep in mind what your barracks need and send FR that way

For example, that p!tibarn came from VG and I needed a colorless beast for PoL(that was before fatal)

Yeah I just sit there til turn 5 letting everything respawn until I get all 20 kills

2 Likes

Understandable

Yeah filling a brigade with OP friend units can make GC a joke. It’s how I’ve always done it basically.

6 Likes

Having access to 2 l!leif’s and l!sigurd’s mvmt buff makes this so dang braindead

3 Likes

Except I don’t like that PoL is a time-consuming RNG fest. I do one Intermediate match per day and I’m done. A few extra feathers from being in T10-T11 aren’t worth the headache.

People also aren’t guaranteed to accept your request

6 Likes

Forgot this was going on. Time to Auto-Battle my way to victory.

Such a stupid ass unit, lmao

9 Likes

This reminded me that I haven’t updated my brigades in forever. FEdelgard, LSigurd, DuoLif, BEirika and others could prove helpful. Not that I really need them, my old reliable team is still working fine.

1 Like