How to use and build Brave Lucina

Hello ! I need some advice about Brave Lucina. I have a +1B! Lucina (+spd) sleeping in my baracks and I’m wondering if it’s worth building her. I also have a neutral B!Lucina (unmerged), I don’t know if it’s a good idea to merge them, or to build this unit at all. Is it worth doing ? I kept the neutral one for f2p guides but I don’t know if I need to now…
How do I use her effeciently (with what kind of character, in what situation etc) ? What’s an optimal build for her ? Any advice is appreciated ! :)

1 Like

Easy give her her refine, and give her Spur Atk/Spd and spur Def/Res… all you really need

2 Likes

Well you don’t need to keep her for f2p guides anymore. The game stopped giving out the free CYL1 summon, so youtubers have stopped using them in their f2p guides except B!Ike(since Heroes Path gives you him).
As for building her, she NEEDS her refine. It lets her give drive spec and a breath effect to all physical allies. In particular it lets you turn B!Ike into an absolute machine

4 Likes

If you look at her weapon (+ the potential refine effect) you’ll see that she buffs allies that deal physical damage, so putting her on a team with such allies will benefit you a lot. The breath refine especially helps a lot (it’s a part of the B.Lucina + B.Ike combo, but you can use it with any fitting hero). The refine is kind of mandatory, because without it she’s ok but nothing really worth building.

The build can be extremely simple. I believe that you don’t even need to change anything in her base set…just add a B skill, which can be whatever you want, maybe a link skill so that her buffing potential skyrockets.

1 Like

My cousin Lucina

In my opinion,Lucina doesn’t only need to support,but also to handle their own

2 Likes

I use her with Shove, Def/Res Link and double drives for Aether Raids. Fury can be very good to soak some Chills or Shrines depending on your asset and merge level. Her +Eff refine, obviously.

2 Likes

Thanks ! Should I keep her +spd IVs or is she better with neutral IVs ?

1 Like

A supportive B-slot like a Chill or Link (Ruse for premium)

Any Drive or Close/Distant Guard in the C and seal slot. You can use Dual Spurs as well if you don’t mind the stricter movement restrictions.

Anything else doesn’t matter that much :feh_birbpeek:

I’d say +Spd will be more reliable.

2 Likes

Thanks for all of your replies ! I Some of you mention a broken build with B! Ike, what’s this all about ? :o

1 Like

If you use her +Eff refine with Brave Ike (with his +Eff as well), you can replace Steady Breath with DC basically. Brave Lucina is a portable Breath skill for phyisical units.

QR seal works very well too.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Ohh that’s some nice looking build ! But I don’t have any of the fodder necessary to make it work :frowning:

1 Like

Pair her with a B!Ike, give them their refines, profit.

2 Likes

Nailah is on a banner right now.

yeah but I need to save orbs for a while, I want to +10 one of the next Brave characters. So I’m trying to build some units with what I have to resist the urge to pull for new ones :)

2 Likes

Keep +Spd Iv’s and merge them would be my suggestion. Since merging for the first time removes the flaw(the - iv), going any IV’s at all is better than neutral; its basically just 3 extra points in one stat. Plus I believe spd is a good boon for her anyways

2 Likes

Probably, but the extra stats for merging neutral units are nice as well.

1 Like

As long as you have DC for him, that’s all he really needs. Null c is just so he can deal with razzle-dazzle healers like B!Veronica, but he can still tank them without it(with Veronica in particular his native Beorc’s blessing also neutralizes her bonuses to make it easier). Or you could run QR3 in his B slot and give him something like Distant Def(or the new mirror stance) in his seal slot.

Also I believe Nailah is currently on banner. She comes with both DC and Null C(I know you’re looking to save orbs just pointing out that you can pull the Null C if you wanted to tank out your Ike)

1 Like

Yeah but +1 hp, +1 atk and +1 to some other random stat is usually inferior to just +3 to a specific stat(I’m saying usually because there are obviously exceptions)