How would you guys feel about getting your very own Resplendent Hero for free?

I recently came up with this idea, and I actually discussed this with some people I know on social media, and some thought it was a pretty great idea, and I know some of you may say “Why would you bring this up because now you want it to become a reality”, such an idea seems extremely unlikely, but would still want this to happen, or you’d be upset because you have a feeling the person you want wouldn’t win due to you being biased towards a certain character, however, how would you feel about getting a Resplendent Hero for free? When I thought this up, I thought how could they make this work, and the result of that question was it could be distributed for free through voting most likely done around time of an anniversary or half-year anniversary much like they’ve done with the: Find & Vote Heroes Events in the past, which I think would be a pretty great idea if I do say so myself, so how would you guys feel about this, and if you like it, who would your pick be? My choices would probably be Azura (because her art is just 100/10) or Xander (because I like Xander) if he becomes one by the time this event rolled around.

6 Likes

My pick would be Marianne

wait a sec

Ngl probably Caeda or Marth. :feh_legion:

I want them to get resplendant (even though I already love both their art, especially Caeda) but I also don’t wanna break my F2P vow :feh_elisad:

13 Likes

Tanya or duofonse

5 Likes

Can we ask for characters not in the game?

3 Likes

So as a voting type thing? Heck No I wouldn’t want that the voting public ruins those events EVERY TIME!

9 Likes

No voting on it. Every player choose any unit whether in or out of their barracks, that is NOT a seasonal. So… RESPLENDENT KANA. Make her even better plz. Totally on board for it.

7 Likes

Is this a new resplendent we get to add, or people who don’t pay for the FEH pass get to pick one pre-existing to acquire? Because I like the idea of the latter. The former would be impossible for each individual person to get a pick and have the art drawn up. They’d basically be doing it for every character. But if I get to pick, original Julia, ideally Embla attire but I’ll settle for Nifl.

I think that, in general, any idea that involves “voting gauntlet,” “find and vote,” or any reliance on public agreement is going to be a disaster. I don’t even like how CYL is done, frankly. At the absolute best, it’s a complete free for all where less popular picks no they stand no chance, it’s confirmed halfway through, and then everyone collectively decides to just pick the least awful option from the top 2-8 options depending on how the event is structured. I think every event has had very few people get what they actually want out of the deal, and is more about people settling for the best alternative. Realistically, they need to just stop with the voting systems, cut out the “randomly selected” nonsense of the last two anniversaries, and just let people pick what they want. It’s not actually a celebration or gift if the recipient has absolutely no say in what they’d want.

6 Likes

I just vote Laegjarn regardless of the mid vote results (still haven’t redeemed my CYL3 pick since they offer me nothing of value atm).

5 Likes

I’ll gladly take a free Resplendent Oboro… with Muspell… plz and thank you IS… that and Nifl Nephenee, Emblian F.Corrin (since I can’t have my Nohr F.Corrin outfit this would be the closest I could get)… and for Askr… not sure… their Resplendent’s never really look that great and can’take think of too many units that could pull it off… but I guess og.Julia could

3 Likes

Erm i want resplendent Igrene just so that I can get LnD4 and special spiral for free
eheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHAHA this is basically free fodder

3 Likes

other than that i want rebecca her art is hideous

3 Likes

:feh_rein:

3 Likes

What’s that? Resplendent Camilla :feh_rein:

8 Likes

Eliwood straight away

1 Like

i would like to have a resplendent raigh, i have at him at +10 but never found much use of him other than to make my legault not lonely.

1 Like

absolute no
making the FEH community vote for something free is like throwing a gas tank into a fire

3 Likes

I’d pick either Sanaki or Lyn for merges

1 Like

Dewit

2 Likes

Yes, sure
If people don’t vote for my favorite option (and extrapolating from my Waifu Wars win percentage, they won’t), I’ll still have a free resplendent >.> I don’t care what it is, I’ll use it in brigades or AA or whatever.

1 Like