How's your AR season going: Electric Boogaloo

@Bow-of-Sacae

6 Likes

Flora would be proud :feh_florina:

4 Likes

What an absolute legend :feh_tooobinyes:

4 Likes

I seem to be doing better in high tier AR than low tier… okay then

First they plonk a goat. Since Mia is useless, the goat still doubles her after Panic Smoke

But Triandra was finally useful

Sigurd then killed Azura and they surrendered after another turn of Lucina doing 0x2 to Sigurd. This should’ve easily been a loss for me had Freyja been played correctly. The goat runs through everyone not named Sigurd, and they have Azura and Peony right there.

3 Likes

Figured I’d run a second run today just so I don’t have to worry about everyone else being in tier 27 and having to deal with the more difficult maps(I’m seeing a lot more people spend most of their Aether instead of saving it) and ended up losing Micaiah on a stupid mistake on a not so difficult map. Being this high up finding another map like that wasn’t going to happen so I cut my loses and am down 40 lift from an otherwise perfect season. I am unbelievably bitter with myself.

On a side note, I’ve hardly been attacked(I only have one available rematch… which is a reason as to why I did a second run today) and I’ve gone against some not so bright players, but I’m tripping people up in a spot that’s meant to do just that. So while I’m down 40 lift from offense if I gain immunity here soon from a failed attacker I should come out even.

Turns out a 70+ Atk Lysithea with DA and IP support OHKOs L!Dimitri. Who’da thought.

4 Likes

Never thought I’d consider -200 Lift from Defense to be decent :fgo_gudako:

In other news, Arvis has been useful this week. If I don’t lose anymore lift and/or don’t miss any pots tomorrow, T27 should be my resting point. Not as much of an achievement anymore… I’ll take what I can get though.

4 Likes

Cheers to more rewards than before though!

:feh_bylethsmile:

I dunno if I’ll make it to T28 myself but it’s possible if my defense catches more brain dead plonking.

5 Likes

Lost my perfect season RIP. Should have been a -40 instead as Triandra is bonus.

6 Likes

Still in the top defense bracket if LLC is active tomorrow.

3 Likes

Top bracket is guaranteed for this season. But I don’t really care about that.

Then again it’s Dark Season, so whatever, I’ll take it,

3 Likes

so I’m not the only one who’s dark usually sucked?

That makes me feel better. Way better actually now that I copied someone else’s defense lol

3 Likes

Tier 28 achieved!
Lift is currently 13,857 and I can only lose a maximum of 39 lift if someone beats my defense when my LLC is gone. Currently ranked 198, but I bet that drops pretty far.

I didn’t even use a single ladder this week! My run included only one instance of losing a unit, so it would probably have only been a one-ladder week under the old rules, which is great.

On the downside, Mila being everywhere is getting annoying, so I’m finally breaking down and building dancing Eldigan for dark season. He’s going to be step 1 of differentiating my Dark and Astra defenses now that I will have to be unlocking them every season to rotate the bonus Mythic.

For those of you who built Eldigan, how far did you take him? How many merges? Trait fruit for +Def? I’m giving him Wagasa+, of course, but I think I can get him to a respectable defense with just +1 +Def and a standard skillset.

6 Likes

Just the defense flower, fort def 3, and refined Wagasa with Hel for me.

Me being T28 depends on my defense now. I only need one kill, but that’s unlikely so oof.

5 Likes

Finishing the season with 13,905 lift. 2 ladders used in the last day because I’m stupid. -51 lift from failed defenses. Shoutout to the guy who took a 2 unit loss victory 1 hour ago, for giving me LLC for the rest of the season.

4 Likes

T28 secured with LLC active now, so current lift is going to stick. Azura gave my teams much needed support with my otherwise dancerless offense. So far New AR scoring is kind of whack. I was constantly fluctuating in rank 10k+ until I pushed on the last couple of days.

RNG blessed me with a Triandra so I finally committed to overhaul my dark defense that I had planned for awhile.

New Layout

Everyone raved about our local Murican hero but he surpassed my expectation with his sheer bulk. There were quite a few close calls where he survived at a whim and proceeded to wreck havoc in the following turn. Cecilia is also a nice triumph card when she counters 3/4 light mythics.

I am definitely seeing a bit more consistencies with the new layout so that I am happy with, although I did get wrecked by two H&R at the hands of Lynja and Leila earlier. I can never understand how it is possible for teams to tap Kempf then proceed to retreat all the way to the bottom left corner.

Here is a question for everyone - how are you all coping with Anima next week with Reginn? I am just going to ignore my defense tab and pray.

3 Likes

Probably just got lucky. :feh_morganagrom:

Also gave Masked Marth a test run. Pretty good based on first impressions.

6 Likes

Mine is +1, neutral IVs, +Def Wagasa, double Fortress Def. With Hel’s blessing, he blocks most Milas’ isolation. You don’t need to go too crazy on him.

3 Likes

whats the build on the young lad

1 Like

4 Likes

Mine is +6 with 2 flowers, Fort Def/Res 3, HP/Def seal, and a Hel on the team. Hits 59 visible def and runs Wagasa for good measure. You probably don’t need that much but 6 merges is a sweet spot for an extra point of def

3 Likes