How's Your AR Season Going: Round 4 - Genealogy of the Holy Raids

Back with number 4, much less of a wait than the FE4 remake

Since this series kinda popped off (not as much as a few others, but we have had some good competitive discussion and for the most part stayed on topic), I’ll include some resources so we can more easily copy paste them each time a new thread is created, and so newer folks can come in and find them. I’ll include links to the unit builder, the AR D map builder, and a Discord server available for more discussion if interested.

Resources

Unit Builder
AR D Builder

Discord:

If anyone is interested in further competitive discussion/sharing or streaming/watching seasonal competitive content, the FEH Tactics Room Discord server is at your service. The server features dedicated channels for modes like Arena and AR, as well as various competitive advice channels and a frequently updated bot that can be queried for FEH unit/skills information.

Now back to posting OP units getting slaughtered :feh_flaynfire:

12 Likes

Okay so I kinda forgot to add tags

@nobody625 @AniCre001 @anyone-else-with-power can you add the pvp and aether-raids tags to this thread?

4 Likes

Should be able to edit with the pencil at the bottom of the OP post but I gotchu.

3 Likes

I can’t edit tags, what kind of witchcraft is that

3 Likes

I don’t think I can, it wouldn’t let me click the check mark

3 Likes

@Lain @TMFM

You probably can’t change other people’s stuff(Lain should) but on your own both of you should be able to. At the bottom of the OP post there should be a few icons to the left of Reply. Hit the pencil and that should allow you to change categories, titles, and tags.

5 Likes

Ah I figured it out

I was trying to do it from the title instead of the post

3 Likes

■■■■ I PUT IT IN FGO

3 Likes

Yea, I don’t think anyone can do that anymore. Myself included.

Lmao…

2 Likes

No one saw anything

2 Likes

I changed the tag, bye.

4 Likes

Brb gonna kms

3 Likes

Lies

3 Likes

I literally just opened the editing button.

3 Likes

I tried but couldn’t same problem as Usher
I’m calling false advertisement from you Ani and demand a compensation in form of orbs :catdance:

4 Likes

Thank you I was looking for this for two days lol

3 Likes

It isn’t false advertisement, you just didn’t buy the whale premium brand. Now for 15 orbs per month I can allow you access to what you seek.

*PS: Failure to provide payment at the end of each month will cause a late fee of an additional 15 orbs. This is non-refundable nor are you able to cancel your subscription until we receive an additional payment that falls under the category of “Early cancelation fee”.

4 Likes

Ani = Anna?

2 Likes

ofc Ani thank you very much kind sir :catdance:

4 Likes

Bruh I’m dead

3 Likes