How's Your AR Season Going: Round 5 - Thracia 776 Days Of Raids

You were the OP, @TMFM btw. But since the last one died a gruesome monster Myrrh-related death, let’s start this one off with some straight up bullshit.

Myrrh looking at draggin-effective weapons:
no-shits

4 Likes

This is not what I meant lol

7 Likes

… wut did u mean?

1 Like

The actual first post lol

4 Likes

Ooooooh… where the hell do I go to find that??

1 Like

just go back to that thread and click the title at the top of the screen

1 Like

The top of the thread

Here

Just copy the important stuff

4 Likes

is u linking it cuz I’m computer illiterate good enough?

1 Like

I linked it because you had trouble finding it

5 Likes

Would atk/res form seal be better than distant def 3 for far save h!ilyana? :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

3 Likes

:D you’re a sweetheart

1 Like

If you’re using iceberg then form would effectively increase that damage by 10 (7 Atk and 50% of 7 more Res = 3.5 rounded down.) So if you’re not concerned as much with her defense, then yes.

2 Likes

So uhh, anyone who invested in L!Marth giving him a spin in ARO?

That entire revamped kit + refine is completely bonkers. So much so that I am a little tempted to spark him in this month’s remix, and I have 0 copy.

2 Likes

Lol I was just talking about how absurd his refine + remix was on a different thread

I think l!Marth now beats l!grima for the best overall remix ngl

1 Like

Well…
Mine needs SP, lol

He’s mostly been collecting dust since I pulled two of him on Altina’s debut…

But the Dew will probably be worth it because I have very few good Mystery units…

3 Likes

I feel bad for B!Marth. He just came out and arguably L!Marth is stronger now. But, since I have no use for another Fire Legendary and I have the sparked copy of B!Marth, I’m fine.

4 Likes

Yo fuck B!Marth. Who the hell is gonna take the time to buff 3 allies to +50 stats total to help his lazy ass?

1 Like

Marf is +10 but I’d rather invest in a unit who isn’t resigned to a specific season (like Tana.) Especially when said season shares with the cancer that is LnD7 L!Lilina.

Uhhh b!Marth lol

Whack an enemy with him once and he buffs his whole team for +6 spec on a global range

4 Likes

Oh s!tana has by far the most busted refine of the batch also I totally called it lol

3 Likes