How's Your AR Season Going: Round 5 - Thracia 776 Days Of Raids

Wait, are you using the option that keeps the same teams regardless of season

I strongly recommend the option that has you set up different teams for each season (ESPECIALLY now that Chaos season is a thing)

Man that bones some people

5 Likes

I didn’t even remember that was optional. Yeah, that would explain it then. Use the season-specific team building instead.

I guess the game doesn’t want you to go into matchmaking and then not be able to select certain now illegal teams after seeing the map.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that was a thing lol

We’ve been able to do that for like… a year or two now, lol

Touch the circled button on the Edit Raiding Parties menu. This will swap between all season and multi season options

6 Likes

Well that shows how much I pay attention to set up lol

But thank you Luna

4 Likes

Wow I didn’t realize that this Chaos bug not only treats defenses as T1, it also treats the Defense Fortresses as Rank 1

So right now EVERYONE’S defenses are getting curbstomped because of both massive unit disadvantage and massive stat disadvantage

5 Likes

Yeah

I feel like this wasn’t done properly because I feel like something is missing if that makes sense

2 Likes

Hello all

Chaos AR seems very interesting. Eating a guaranteed defense loss at the start of the season sucks but at least it applies to everyone

1 Like

You say that but Canto Control nearly screwed me out of a win because I got super careless(Tbf, I was on break and trying to rush). Medius put Micaiah to 8 HP from full with all the fort disadvantage.

2 Likes

Only guaranteed if you didn’t attack early enough. Once you change your rank your defense goes back to normal.

5 Likes

Figured something funny was happening behind the scene since so many mocks only had 4 units in the map. I thought this would be resolved at reset when lifts normalize.

Nope. Woke up to a -40. Four units tried to defend the keep valiantly, but hey they took out a unit so effort was not in vein.

1 Like

Thank God I opened this up at 5am lol

2 Likes

Makes it even worse that my TA Peony didn’t get the bonus unit kill. She might have been able to kill Yune with that fortress advantage lol.

1 Like

That’s
Actually a little more annoying tbh

1 Like

I’d have lowkey liked it better if it was just a guaranteed “everybody gets screwed”

1 Like

Really seeing a common trend.

Hyper offensive colourless and support.

Not even TA Raven Inigo is having much luck with these.

4 Likes

Not having Mythic buffs is definitely a curse there. Inigo’s stats are pretty pathetic…

3 Likes

Even Smol-Zura wouldn’t stand a chance. Higher Res but less Def. It’s either seasonal Leif and co. that nukes them or W!Lysithea and co.

Edit: Smol-Zura would stand less of a chance since PA!Inigo is a bonus unit.

3 Likes

So chaos season affects our normal AR tier rankings right? Fuck that shit man. Chaos season sounds like crap nobody asked for. Also that bug is just great IS…

3 Likes

Sigh, my defense was hit just before I read this

Screw you people who don’t play AR first thing in the morning I guess :feh_lynstare:

2 Likes