How's Your AR Season Going: Round 5 - Thracia 776 Days Of Raids

sees V-Robin :feh_navarreculture:

4 Likes

Since we wanted OG AR experience, I throw on an original 3 range cav, cav line with L! Sigurd, Cav Azura and Yune. Probably should be using something else, but was an easier one to transition over as I haven’t updated that map in forever. Good ol’ Spring Breeze too ;)

1 Like

+10/+20 OG Seliph with L!Eliwood bonus doubler and Sudden Panic Stall Loki + Isolation Mila + Even Pulse Tie Ninian/Tethys does make this feel like playing ol’ easy days of AR.

Just buff up your omni tank and smite them in with the opponents debuffed and pray it works.

Cavlines are annoying but Loki helps out (Well, if Mr.Smiley Thunder isn’t there. Might have to use Spurn or Deflect Magic for him and B!Lysithea if they have Lull).

Meanwhile, I got a full lift loss and an immediate success after it every single time. Yep, definitely the OG AR-D experience (actually that never changed for me.)

Having a +10 Yune helps a lot though her job is just debuff and try to swoop in for a Wings of Mercy kill. It’s fun to see it work.

Please make her refine and remix OP IS

2 Likes

Soooooo…
I’ve done quite a few friend mock battle tonight in order to see which of my teams worked and which did not.

Here’s what i learned in my training trip in Chaos season :feh_lysitheacool:

:one: No surprise, i can’t make work any of my galeforce team, probably bcus i suck, but there is always an issue, notably the save unit & Medeus. I ditched them. (and only one dancer/one identical unit, so no spurr atk stacking would work)

:two: The new map everyone abuse makes it difficult to reach the pots. Ash and her warping effect, aswell as canto unit, such as summer!caeda, are an effective way to deal with that.

:three: without the HP/stats inflations from mythics, vantage strat have an easier time doing its job. ppl run hardy bearing but miracle handles it.

:four: Right now, ver1 raven tome like sophia, robin, and cecilia supported by a near save are, i believe, all good to deal with that. (obviously choose the appropriate color)
(I wish i had all three to use the proper color, but i have only Cecilia and Sophia merged/built.)

They’re bonus unit, meaning extra stat AND no effort to get that bonus 20 lift.
Sophia, for exemple, can manage your AR-D. (i choose ur as exemple but they can deal with a lot of stuff)

4 Likes

@Dragginz

I know which babe we’re gonna use next chaos season :partying_face:

ver2

2 Likes

Wait, what?! IS SHE GONNA BE A BONUS???1!1!112??!

1 Like

At some point, yes

Assuming they are moving through the books in chronological order (I think this may have been in the Feh Channel but I’m too lazy to check) she should be bonus in the next Chaos season as she is part of Book II

6 Likes

(breathes in)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I thought that was a permanent ver. 1 spectrum bonus thingy, I didn’t know they were gonna cycle the versions!!

2 Likes

It’s gonna be fun when they get to Book VI and there are bonus W-Lysitheas and S-Leifs and Letizias on every defense

6 Likes

Well that will just coincide with B!Hecc’s bonus week so it’ll be fine.

… No one will get any pots but still

3 Likes

From what i remember, only ver 1, 2 and 3 will be rotating.
It makes sense because they are old units.

Gen 6 bonus unit would indeed be… scary lol.
Or maybe not, if it’s in 5 years :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh no, not B!Hector bonus please >.<…

welp, gonna have to prepare some counter…

3 Likes

Full melee. L!Nanna, BoobCaeda, and/or EliRoy, two pathfinders, and hell… Might as well do far save cowl hardy deflect Hecc.

2 Likes

Only problem with that is my dedicated counter who is currently a bonus got his shit kicked in twice earlier in the week because Lysithea still put in 80% of his HP. If not Lysithea, seasonal Leif who doesn’t die without QR, invites WoM units who do the same just different colour as Lysithea and Leif.

Sorting out the details/skills to help prevent that but it’s a bit silly watching a unit decrease another one’s Atk by 40% only to still punch through majority of their HP. But I am aware of these counters.

2 Likes

Today I had my first match against a Sigurd and Pathfinder team with Lysithea and Spring Sonya, perfect for tanking with my Julius+Idunn combo. :muscle:
As expected they managed to tank the entire team in turn 1 but unfortunately that left only a hardy fighter Bector to be killed by my unmerged Peony because I have to get the freaking bonus points.

I was about to throw in the towel but I lucked out and somehow managed to bring down Bector to 1 HP without sacrificing a unit so my stupid Peony could get the kill. Lol that was hardcore and I’m definitely expecting a rematch because in the meantime I happened to destroy all the buildings as well.

2 Likes

Just dropping by to deliver this absolute gem I scored this morning

6 Likes

BEirika doing Beirika things, I see! Poor Bector.

Teams like this are exactly why I’ve got Solon in the pocket this season, haha. Pot denial maps seem to be everywhere this week!

3 Likes

Well can you blame them for poping up

Theres much less risk this season

And yeah I havent seen a Solon/Veld yet funnily enough. Should be pocketed more.

4 Likes

I didn’t think about it until I saw your map, but yeah, Chaos encourages pot denial maps

Since defense Mythics other than the bonus one are useless, no one gets Mythic buffs, and everyone has reduced Lift loss by default, putting a single unit on the map is as valid as putting six

5 Likes

You would not believe the success rate ive been having

2 Likes