Hypothetical: Castoria comes to NA tomorrow for one day and never comes back after that

Are you confident in your SQ? Do you whale? What do you do?

2 Likes

NA riots

But I should be good, I have like 800 SQ and 70 tickets

3 Likes

My SQs might be around 300~ but yes, I would absolutely whale for her. Other than that, even if I got her and NA decided to do a raid on DW office, I would encourage it because that’s just bad game planning where the developers or producers should be punished for making a character super limited.

1 Like

I have USOs reserved for her :fgo_gilgalaugh:

15 Likes

but yu miaoyi comes tomorrow…

5 Likes

I would just skip.

I might be skipping her based on how my rolls on 2022 go. She’s nice to have but not a need/want for me.

Nothing.

4 Likes

There’s always the GSSRs.

1 Like

She can come back when she gets her strengthening. I had a moment of weakness because the story got to me, but she doesn’t get to come home until she fixes her shit.

6 Likes

tenor

1 Like

You say this as if you’re not gonna roll for QSH and get her anyway

4 Likes

Will empty the credit card for her. Definitely.

Yeah, I would be fine. In fact, I could just skip Tamamo, so it would help me a lot.

I’d be pretty mad tbh, but I’d still whale because Castoria is top tier.

hazama-whateva

Don’t want her, don’t need her. Easy skip. Most I’ll throw is a single or two for shits and giggles

5 Likes

I would throw at her everything I have right now (300sq, 56 tickets) and probably buy one or two packs if needed…

I would smack DW upside the head.

I don’t have enough SQ to get her. I used the rest of my hobby fund on Genshin so I’d be out of luck.

Me:

10 Likes

and thus, was heard the battle cry of many masters

“I reject my financial stability, Mash!”

4 Likes

That’s what my USOs are for. (Actually they are for Space Ishtar, just in case my rolls for her turn out to be really bad)

2 Likes