I AM FINALLY FREE!

The pity rate is finally Over! Now what should I do with my prize (not the Best but IDC anymore)?

PS: I already have a Surtr at +1

• Merge
  • Fodder (Hero on the comments)

0 voters

10 Likes

Everyone that said Fodder just hates Surtr.

11 Likes

Lol “hero on the comments”, if thats the case why bother with the vote options? Most people here hate Surtr anyway that they foddered him off, maybe you should add in who do you think can use his A skill the best so others can chime in with there experience with it.

2 Likes

That’s why I Said you should give me examples on the Hero I should fodder him into.
And I like One of the must hated characters:

Foddering things just for hate isn’t the smartest thing to do but people are free to do it I guess :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I mean, what are the IVs of the new copy?

Good point. +hp isn’t even a respectable iv for a monster like Surtr. You could do better.

1 Like

Yeah, dont mind me. Was just picky on that discription vote title i almost had a misunderstanding of it. Had to read it twice to understand what yea ment. Actually… @GVader can give you a solid unit build with Surtrs A

1 Like

He’s +Res, It would make him even tankier ir I dos merge him :sweat_smile:

No problem dude, all opinions are welcome :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I’d just merge into the +Res copy personally. Surtr doesn’t really have the best of fodder. Steady Stance 4 is too niche for my standards; I can think of other A slot skills I’d use. Bonfire and Wary Fighter are easily accessible.

EDIT: It goes without saying, congrats on finally getting something.

3 Likes

I don’t hate him, he’s a classic no personality antagonist, what’s there to Hate (also what’s there to like)?

Fodder him to one of his offspring it just feels fitting (I chose NY!Laegjarn myself).

3 Likes

Steady Stance 4 is premium, I would fodder him off. And there are better options, with Steady Posture 3 and Sturdy Stance 3 but it’s better to have fodder that could still work than having to summon for the superior options. You could wait until you want a good defensive enemy phase build on a unit, since it’s nice not having to summon for the fodder for a unit. Someone like Lukas or Mordecai can work

2 Likes

Hey, congrats on finally breaking that pity rate! I don’t even know how you got so high :catroll:
It really depends on whether you use Surtr often or not. Personally I would say fodder most of the time since you already have a +1 copy, but since the new one is +Res merging is definitely worth it here.
I’m assuming that you use Surtr consistently since he’s already merged :thinking:

2 Likes

Oml! That has got to be one of the highest pity rates I’ve ever seen. Sorry about your luck dude! DX

I’d fodder him. Since he’s already merged once, I feel like merging him again would be a waste.

4 Likes

What a bummer…

I had the hope that you would get at least a copy of Annette. Now I feel bad in getting my Spring Idunn in my third circle while hunting for more copies of Sophia. Wanted her but realistically speaking didn’t hope to get her.

Save for 4-5 months and you can get another shot in her eventual legendary banner appereance. Less pity breaks, usually better units to pull for, and probably you could save more orbs down the road with its increased (but still laughable) percentage rate.

2 Likes

If you’re that far from +10 Surtr and don’t have plans to then fodder him. Give SS4 to either Silas for a pure Def tank or to Ferdie for a Spd/Def tank.

1 Like

Units with the classic atk/def minmax set would enjoy his stance, examples:

Lukas, Quan, Altena.

Bad thing is , Idunn’s stance is just better unless the unit has very low atk.

1 Like

Hi Finally Free, I’m Shinx
SS4 is great
Too bad healers can’t use it
But, any EP unit who wants more Def and to stop specials can use SS4 well

1 Like

Thanks for the support, I’m just glad it’s finally over! :sweat_smile:
I was planning on doing that but I decided to save as many orbs as I can to get myself those B!Dimitri merges (I just hope my luck gets a bit better then :joy:)

1 Like

Thank you! I guess my luck went to someone else (Somewhere in the world someone got like 4 5stars in a summoning session :joy:)

1 Like