I AM GOING TO +10 BURGER KING

I was saving my Holy Grails for Sonia, but BK is too cool to pass up. Now Lissa can have an official Armour buddy.

And I also need a reason not to kill Shanan for Steady Posture 3 again.

14 Likes

So I didn’t initially see the +10 part and just thought you were going to Burger King and tbh it sounded like smth you say

good luck building him :feh_flaynyay:

19 Likes

great choice :feh_bklul:

8 Likes

He is like an F2P Ike that’s Armoured and cooler.

5 Likes

and Black ■■■■■■■ Luna.

5 Likes

black_knight_sinister_general_info02

4 Likes

Nice! You should +10 BK at BK while eating a whopper

4 Likes

How does that even work.

2 Likes

Step 1: go to Burger King
Step 2: order whopper
Step 3: start merging Black Knight to +10

5 Likes

yeah but that assumes I have all the feathers and grails in the first place
I already bought like 4 of them but now I have to actually get the feathers

1 Like

I’ve got a +10 BK myself and he’s a lot of fun after the refine. Special fighter can give you an endless stream of black lunas and you could conceivably stack speed with atk/speed bond 4 to negate dodge users.

3 Likes

I think Wrath is better now, because he’ll usually get B.Luna if he doubles, and it to 1 if he’s on the effect. +10 Dmg is also monstrous.

1 Like

i think bulky kong isnt too great with wrath because hell get his special from wrath every other turn. it also might shirk the effect he gets from the >25% hp bonus. also, black luna already does a shitton of damage, so true damage might be overkill vs uptime on the special.

special spiral along with his slaying effect means that hell always have bluna, and has no hp req.

1 Like

build i whipped up. this is for an armor march team, but my brothers been using a double solo+armor stride build on zelgius and its been doing him wonders

1 Like

You can still get the +10 Dmg if you get attacked and dip into Wrath mode, you don’t always need it at the start of the turn. The +10 Dmg really makes him insane, and helps him kill almost anything. I’ve used Wrath (+Steady Breath) on him since Year 1, and now it’s more relevant than ever.

1 Like