I am losing my mind cuz of arval he does not deserve rights

Omfg I don’t know what to do against this bitch dude has cancerous amounts of tankiness, high mobility from c slot, and slaps everyone with debuffs. I’ve tried Altina, Saves, and Hit and run. Maybe it’s cuz it’s their bonus season but I cannot kill this unit for the life of me.

Edit: I just lost all my ladders for the first time in months :catcry:

4 Likes

Colorless units.

At least for me, he has folded to Lynja every time.

But in general, physical colorless units should probably be able to kill him.

Or brave units, like S!Claude maybe, even with color disadvantage.

2 Likes

I’m sitting in a similar situation. BB!Micaiah dies majority of the time and the times she doesn’t she can’t pick up a KO. Using physical units helps but when he disables follow-ups and gives a TA effect even with my heavy hitters he still doesn’t die.

I imagine bonus season is making him extra threatening but it’s obnoxious having to deal with him time and time again. Honestly thinking about re-doing both my defenses entirely to incorporate Embla and Arval because both these units are very threatening.

5 Likes

fcken fake tanks mirite

1 Like

I don’t know what kind of Arval’s you guys have been running into, but in my experience all you need is a physical unit with alot of atk and NFU and he kinda just folds.

I’ve been mostly been using my Rutger to tank everything this season, (its kinda hilarious how well that’s been working out against some of these teams), and his atk reaches somewhere in the 80’s and he kills no problem, and this is without the extra damage from GLR. Maybe i’ve just been getting lucky though.

5 Likes

I’m being able to tank him and kill him with A!Fjorm at +0 with her basekit, in case it helps. My Caineghis has no problem too but he is too invested, but i believe Arcane Grima should be doing good the same way with her kit

3 Likes

your caineghis helps me everywhere! :feh_ilovelucy:

Best unit in my friend list

7 Likes

I’m glad to hear it 🫶🏻

5 Likes

Something tells me that some of you are not in high level Vault and that is why you are not struggling. I’m damn impressed if you’re reaching T37+ with a Rutger.

I haven’t even seen an Arval yet (thank god) because I’m not in Vault this season

3 Likes

I know… meanwhile I’m all sweaty with a maxed BHector and struggling every second of the match

3 Likes

I am too. I was expecting to have a much harder time in the vault than this. Again, maybe i’ve just been getting lucky.

I have used 4 of my 7 ladders as well if that means anything.

4 Likes

Arvals such a dman ez smash lmfao :fgo_rinlaugh:

… for my Claude

1 Like

Doesn’t he die pretty hard to hardy fighters with at least 30ish spd?

1 Like

Same.
NFU isn’t a must really, there are many units like Reginn that outright erase him from the map.

Funnily enough my +1 univested L!Roy tanked and KO’ed Arval on EP.

3 Likes

Never seen him. ):

In my experience, he doesn’t. He survives my +8 AIdunn with 15ish HP.

Fought my fair share of Arval this past couple Astras (one map had two ffs). Don’t tank him guys, his guard and ultra high res will make you cry.

Grab your favorite firesweep bows and play like a wuss (mine is L!Lyn). Pick off the far save then run like hell and pray.

1 Like

i’ve faced some arvals. i just smush him w/altina.

1 Like

Ok, but don’t you just get your shield back up and punish him if he gets refreshed?

arvy’s a little shit mirite

2 Likes