I am not ok with Fiora's voice

I mean, no hate to the VA herself but like… It just does not fit Fiora Imo. I mean it’s not like it really matters, she’s my least favorite of the Blazing Sword pegasisters (but no, I don’t hate her), so it’s not like I’ll use her anyway. But now that she’s got a canon voice, I expected it to be a bit… Higher? Not squeaky but like teen-ish? Idk. What I do know is that I just don’t think it fits her, at all

5 Likes

I’m just gonna use her as fodder :tooobin:

3 Likes

You voiced my exact opinion perfectly. It doesn’t suit her.

4 Likes

Well she is the eldest of the bunch so for her role, her voice “fits” that role. Though I did expect it to be not as low as the voice we were presented.

2 Likes

I’ll only hear her screams when I fodder her Sword to Alm.
Uh and Spd/Res Link, didn’t even saw that.

5 Likes

I feel that if it was a higher voice but just more mature sounding, it’d be fine. But that deep voice just doesn’t match her appearance or face. It sounds like it could be coming from Titania or Cecilia

3 Likes

Foddering her sword to OG Eliwood when I build him :tooobin:

2 Likes

But why though

but why NOT

pretend cake cutter is the parasol

I’m literally the guy who runs L!Marth with a Brave Sword+, you should’ve expected this

4 Likes

I mean, I’m all for creative builds, but isn’t that a waste of resources since his sword is already really good and better than both Cake Cutter and the new sword?

4 Likes

Remembers Loli Lachesis and her voice

1 Like

It let’s him run a dual-phase build and have higher defense and support capabilities
That’s pretty much the only advantage

He won’t just get deleted by Hardy Bearing and high attack enemies with this build :man_shrugging:

Trading 2 Hp and 4 Res against 6 Attack.
Ehhhh, not my cup of tea.

Honestly, if it was the normal alt it could get away with that voice. It fits her to be serious and adult.

But all in all, Fiora isn’t the ideal choice for a serious character in a seasonal alt. Tanith was better for it.
Still like her overall and I will get used to the voice. But I’m not all in for defending it like I did with Yune’s voice (which was perfect)

3 Likes

36 or less/46 HP | 80 Atk | 55 Spd | 27 Defense | 36 Res Player Phase w/ brazens active if he runs Atk/Spd 7
36 or less/46 HP | 70 Atk | 51 Spd | 27 Defense | 36 Res Enemy Phase w/ brazens active

Physical soak of 63 or lower
Magical soak of 72 or lower
Physical bulk of 36 HP or lower + 27 Defense
Magical bulk of 36 HP or lower + 36 Resistance

Compared to:

48 HP | 61 Atk | 45 Spd | 36 Def +7 from smoke | 41 Res +7 from smoke Player Phase
48 HP | 61 Atk | 45 Spd | 36 Def+7 from smoke | 41 Res +7 from smoke Enemy Phase

Physical soak of 91 or lower
Magical soak of 96 or lower
Physical Bulk of 48 HP or lower + (effective) 43 Defense
Magical Bulk of 48 HP lower + (effective) 48 Resistance

It depends on what you’re looking for. The “normal” Eliwood build with his PRF makes him incredibly frail when set-up. My build idea gives him 28 more physical soak and 24 more magical soak and overall more bulk
The “normal” Eliwood dies to anything that can hit him on enemy phase when he’s set-up. I prefer to not have units like that :man_shrugging:

Overall stat comparison is:
(Format of Parasol -> Normal)

2 more max HP
19/9 less attack
10/6 less speed
16 more effective defense
12 more effective resistance

2 Likes

I never said that the build is wrong dumb dumb.
I just said use his weapon instead of the other two, that’s it

ow that hurts

I was just saying that this build fulfills a COMPLETELY different purpose than his PRF weapon does :tooobin:

3 Likes

But I don’t care which purpose it has dummy dumb
I’m just saying that his weapon is better than the other two

1 Like

Uh, how many good premium 5 star units has your Alm killed?

5 Likes

F3A25AAC-A5B3-4590-BE33-ABC13C46AC9F