I AM WEAK!

I just couldn’t resist summoning for a copy of S!Helbindi, and I feel silly for it.

I spent around 154 orbs on it (back down to 496). There was a circle full of reds, and I had a mini heart attack when B!Sigrun showed up. But fortunately, Helbindi was in the same circle.

He even has good stats, as he’s +def -spd, which means he can be pretty damn beefy. So while I do feel silly, I at least got what I want.

Now I just hope I can get more copies via divine codes. If I can’t, then I would be pretty darn sad, as I want to merge him.

15 Likes

If you got someone you wanted, I see no problem. :feh_legion:

Good on ya.

15 Likes

I do :feh_notlikethis:

I spent too many orbs too when I’m supposed to be saving… try to have more restraint than me. On the bright side you did get what you wanted, and divine codes may very well give you a copy

3 Likes

Considering that who you’re saving for isn’t in the game and you don’t know when they’ll be in, I think it’s fine to spend a little bit :eyes:

Not like it’s a waste of resources. As long as you’ve a backup, I think it’s alright.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Well I mean… she placed really high in CYL so I believe she’ll be not on the next 3h banner but the one after, most likely. And I know I still have a backup stash, but it’s more about the morals of it than the actual result

1 Like

Most important thing is that you don’t regret the decision, and if you do, to not make the same mistake twice. :ferdbirb:

1 Like

Yeah. I find that even in real life I rarely regret things. And if I do then I’ll beat myself up about it not keep making the same mistakes. Anyways in FEH now I just gotta keep a smaller list of ‘units I absolutely need’

2 Likes

Contingency plans are pretty overrated, it seems. The more layers of fallback one can conjure (intelligently, not as a sweet little lie to convince themselves that summoning is a smart idea when it’s logically not) the better. In this case, I think Double Special Heroes banners are either meh or extremely good. The last one with mostly Bridal heroes was meh. This one with mostly Summer and a few Soiree heroes is extremely good, especially if trying to pull for Red–every other color is a fantastic fallback without Red orbs to summon on in a circle.

These units for me are Igrene, Lewyn and Ephraim. The latter caused me problems. I’d love Leonie when she comes.

1 Like

My list is extremely short nowadays. Something like

R dual flying fodder
Fjorm (I have an orb limit set for March)
MAYBE Nailah (like literally just yolo summons)

I’m trying to save as much as I can, and I recently finished all the chain challenges (except 1) so my income has slowed a lot

1 Like

In fact, with the spare B!Sigrun I got, what should I fodder her for?

1 Like

Cake Cutter. :pkmn_sphealcool:

Good for any fast Swordie.

1 Like

I know how it feels. My alt is new so I have the opportunity to have lots of orbs but I don’t. I spent a lot of orbs and failed to get Ephraim.

1 Like

Don’t. Or do if you’re sensible.

It’s the opposite for me. My alt account spends every single orb it gets. If I slightly like a character and want for collection, it’s alt account. Like HS!Sakura? Alt account. Tsubasa? Alt account. NY!Fjorm? Alt account. That’s what I use it for, a way to relieve me more of the summoning greed

1 Like

I used all my orbs on my main account a long time ago. I’ve only recently started to save for Igrene.

1 Like

I thought divine codes are used to make combat manuals. Was I missing something?

Combat manuals can be used for merges. Probably should have clarified that.

1 Like

wait what?
how did I not know that!?