I called it (FEH Pass)

Late but

MMMMHMMMMM

REAL SCUMMY OF YOU PIGS

19 Likes

So basically the Pass pays for the Resplendent Heroes, with everything else being “free.” Can’t say the prices are great after their distribution time has passed, but if people only want to pick and choose which Resplendent Hero they want, then that’s something, I guess :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If the heroes each costed $4.99, and there’re both… why can’t they just sell the heroes individually and just give us the QoL for free? :thinking:

23 Likes

What I don’t like is that the only way to buy the resplendent skins after they have passed is to buy the pass on top of it.

So if you didn’t like the pass but you wanted to buy the skins separately, you’re punished since they force you to buy it anyways.

15 Likes

Because that would make too much sense

11 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm…

I don’t like this.

It’s cool that now people are going to complain about this and IS is going to do literally nothing about it. Grand old times, am I right?

13 Likes

I sincerely hope I.S. gets the memo. There’s been quite a lot of backlash lately.

3 Likes

I’m a bit of a pessimist in this situation, but I really don’t think they well. And I think the reason they won’t is they simply see that people are buying the pass. Don’t fix what’s making them profits, essentially.

This is a pain in the butt for F2P players in general, but at this point they are not the target audience.

3 Likes

So not only do you have to buy FEH Pass for ~$10 a month,but you also have to buy the individual skins you missed for an extra $5?

Is that what I’m getting from this?

11 Likes

Yes. That is the case.

3 Likes

Precisely. You can only buy the Resplendent skins if you have the Feh Pass.

7 Likes

Honestly, I can’t say I’m surprised. Extremely disappointed, but not surprised.

I don’t see how this company is able to get away with this obvious highway robbery.

13 Likes

Because honestly, there have been a few people I’ve been hearing saying the pass isn’t that bad, that it’s actually a good deal.

If you ask me, that mentality is what I.S. knows about and exploits.

9 Likes

You wouldn’t be wrong: no one would pass up the opportunity to collect +5 orbs, +35 Divine Dew, +50 Grails, +120 Divine Codes and +120 Aether Stones a month.

More often than not whales are going to be the one promoting this thing, which are EASILY interchangeable with the Orb Packs they have.

8 Likes

Well clearly i’m no one then lol.

5 Likes

And that’s exactly what IS thinks, and that’s why this FEH Pass is trash XD

5 Likes

I’m just a feh pass outlaw here so I’ll say nothing.
But 1 resplendent for the cost of half a month’s subscription is an odd one.

That’s just the community we have I guess.

If people like the game then, yeah, go ahead and spend money - I’m not here to tell anyone how to spend their money - but I really wish people took a really hard look at what exactly they’re buying and what the company is doing with the product they’re selling.

I see many people spending money without a care in the world on what they’re spending it on and how much they’re actually spending when all is said and done, and many of those people are the same ones that start questioning later on down the road why exactly they wasted their money on this ripoff.

Instead of encouraging Intelligent Systems to actually fix the product they already have (game modes for example), people are encouraging them to leave their arguably underwhelming product the way it is and just release more items for subscribers to further the gap between F2P and P2W.

People say the FEH Pass rewards aren’t that much right now, but people also forget that these things will eventually stack. 3 Orbs now can translate to hundreds of Orbs later. And at what cost?

“Oh, just $10 a month.”

5 Likes

$10 per month does translate to $120 a year. Its a lot more money then people give credit for.

Microtransactions are a funny thing. I’ve seen one F2P game do it very generously. Super Kirby Clash.

You need Gem Apples along with some grinded currency to buy equipment. Long story short you can buy them. But everytime you buy them you get a permanent upgrade to your gem apple tree that increases how many you get per 12 hours I think. Spend $40 and the gem apple tree maxes out and gives you 1000 per 12 hours, meaning you never need to spend again (for context, the level before this the tree would give you about 90 per 12 hours)

Now I’m rambling, but the point I was trying to make is that You spend $40 on one f2p, you are set. Spend hundreds on feh, and you can still easily fall behind. $40 one time vs $120 per year.

5 Likes

And yes, to continue your point, that is a slippery slope. It’s the exact mentality of those who suffer gambling addictions. “Oh that was only $200 that time, if I spend another $200 next month I could earn $1000.”

2 Likes