I can finally go get Joint Hone De-oh wait

Gosh darn it Lukas! I need Joint Hone Def for Myrrh! Ah well. Guess I’ll wait a little while longer for Forsyth to be on another banner. It’s a shame when this happens though.

12 Likes

I just wanted to free summon Blue for even a chance at a free Forsyth but

And then the same with the other banner… wanted to free summon blue for a chance at a free Hardin… but

9 Likes

Uhhhhhh

I free pulled him

Bad IVs though so I might try that now since I got a Myrrh who never got a merge

4 Likes

I ended up free summoning a 5* Lukas… I still don’t get why they include pointless 3*/4* characters on these banners, as it destroys any interest anyone could of had in these kind of banners.

1 Like

For theming
Lukas is a part of the Deliverance, after all.
If there was for example a BHB with Edelgard and Hubert, you could expect someone like Ferdinand on the banner, since he’s a Black Eagle as well, plus he has a rivalry with Edelgard.
though Adult Tiki on a MOTE BHB banner made no sense. Sure, it’s Tiki, but that’s an Awakenjng character. Oh, also they used Awakening music in that BHB

1 Like

Oh, I understand that it has thematic flavour to it.

But they could’ve just as easily put Alm there instead and it would still work and the banner would be better imo.

4 Likes

Do the big brain play of waiting for Joint Drive Def to exist instead :fgo_davinci_coffee:

4 Likes

I DO NOT TRUST LUKAS FOCUSES AFTER I FREE SUMMONED HIM BOTH TIMES THE FORTRESS SKILLS BANNER CAME AROUND
AND IN THE FIRST RUN I SPENT ORBS FOR KLIFF AND GOT ANOTHER DAMN 5 STAR LUKAS
So for this banner I picked a red and got a 4 Star Chrom out of it.

3 Likes

I got lukas too so ig I’ll build him up at some point idk

No blue here but I did get an ayra on the redeem :feh_lucyshrug:

1 Like

not to mention-i know a few people when it’s a 3-4* hero, they summon anyway -
pity breakers = yay, and if it’s a unit you are building. that’s feathers you save.

i would argue myrrh’s best joint drive would probably be res or speed.

Speed - because it could help her win speed checks on some follow ups, or res because then it just makes her more tankier.

2 Likes

Joint drive res is going straight to Myrrh

1 Like

Yeah, that does look like it could be a good skill to use. I do wish we got Joint Drive Def instead but it’s still great on myrrh.