I caved in to it

Someone gave me a $25 giftcard and I really just wanted Cordelia, but the Lyn is nice too, I guess, considering I got a +spd OG Lyn. LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS. I really can’t complain, she looks great.

Still, I feel bad about buying the FEH pass. I don’t think I should’ve done it, honestly, but I have literally no impulse control, so… My bad.

19 Likes

Tell me who so I can contact them. :feh_ardenwoke:

20 Likes

It’s not necessarily a bad thing to buy the FEH pass. :thinking:
As long as you manage your money well, it’s perfectly fine to buy the FEH pass instead. It’s a better deal than the monthly packs. :feh_legion:

9 Likes

My friend’s mom, but she’s really nice and cares about me. It was my own bad decision.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s a bad decision. If you like the game then there’s nothing wrong with spending money on it, and you’re actually getting more resources.

10 Likes

Everyone has been calling bullcrap on it and I feel bad for buying into it…

3 Likes

I DO love the game. I’ve been playing since launch. I’m crazy about it. I just feel bad for buying into the FEH pass because I’m contributing to the problem.

7 Likes

Hey, don’t worry! What matters now is if you’re happy with your purchase or not. IS wouldn’t have backtracked anyway.
Btw I love your username

7 Likes

Then I see nothing wrong with you spending money on it. You shouldn’t feel pressured by anyone on how to spend your money. If other people don’t like it then that’s on them. The only person’s happiness that you should care about is your own.

4 Likes

There’s always some salt inbound at new things :feh_legion:
It’ll calm down after a while.
If you enjoy the game, feel free to spend a comfortable amount of money on it, there’s no harm done. One person buying the FEH Pass or not probably isn’t affecting any decisions at IS anyway, they would only notice if a large portion of people decided to buy/not buy it. :feh_birbpeek:

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad. Half the people on here throwing a tantrum about it bought it anyway. Most of the outrage was about a couple quality of life features getting pay-walled. Very few people had a direct problem with feh having a subscription service, if any. And nobody is looking to shame people who bought it. You like a game, so you spent some money on it. Honestly, that’s a GOOD thing. And feh pass is a decent deal on the rewards alone

6 Likes

True, even I was super salty in the beginning, but I’ve calmed down now and while I’m still kind of against how the pass was implemented, I won’t resent anyone for buying it. That’d be silly.
Even I will probably be very tempted to buy it for a month if one of my favorites get the Resplendent treatment.

2 Likes

Honestly the downside of the pass is that certain QoL will be locked behind pay wall and will never be accessible to even orb buyers. Other than that nothing game breaking. The treats they dangled in front of me sure is torture doe :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The pass is not outrageous in price next to the cost of orbs. That’s not to say that the pass is a bargain, but it’s certainly much more affordable and it gives you guaranteed 5* heroes on a routine basis so you know exactly what you’re getting. It’s not too shabby. It’s been heavily criticized because anything involving money usually isn’t received well in a F2P game community. Especially if it’s shoved in our faces on every screen, and locks normal QoL features behind a paywall. :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

You got the pass, do you enjoy the contents? Did you spend a reasonable amount of money?

If you answered yes to those, you got nothing to be ashamed about.

3 Likes

I bitched about the pass, but ended up buying it lol. Peeps get over things quickly, I mean Pokemon Sword/Shield is like the biggest example. Enjoy the perks and Cordelia is coming soon!

3 Likes

Is it? I thought people are still pissed about the crap they pulled?

2 Likes

I thought so too but the games ended up becoming the 2nd biggest launch in Pokemon history (Red/Blue is #1 I think) so a bunch of fans just bought the game anyways lol. I’m sure there are some ticked off peeps for sure tho.

2 Likes

you couldn’t pay me to buy these disappointments though

2 Likes

I actually enjoyed them, more so than Sun/Moon. I’m just a casual fan tho so the whole national dex, animations etc didn’t bother me.

2 Likes