I couldn't resist Laslow :feh_flaynfish:

I sure didn’t expect to +10 this guy :feh_legion:

But I’m a sucker for Vantage and Brave weapons so I just had to do it :feh_vantage:
His damage output is absolutely ridiculous and his bulk is pretty nice too.
I might try some other sets without Vantage in the future but I’ll probably stick with this most of the time :feh_bylethsmile:
No Dragonflower bulli! :feh_eirikabulli:

27 Likes

I definitely don’t have the resources to build him up instantly. I’m gonna do this tho

Put Vantage in the B

4 Likes

And so the prophecy was fulfilled. :feh_legion:

Spicy. :feh_royyes:

9 Likes

Damn that was fast Ban :feh_sothishook:

6 Likes

I am Speed :feh_morganagrom:

9 Likes

I always start to look at that emoji upside down. It doesn’t look right…

8 Likes

20200206_133400

11 Likes

AHHH

10 Likes

Oh wow :feh_flaynfish:
Nice Laslow :feh_birbpeek:
I’m probably not going to build him like basically every other refine unit, but his refine is very unique :thinking:

7 Likes

I think all of the refined this time is worth it. I think Jakob and Barst are tied for who is the best refine.

6 Likes

You can tell I don’t refine much :feh_nino:
The thing is, I wouldn’t have any place for these units even if I wanted to build them. And I don’t really need them, I have lots of other units that do the jobs better most of the time :feh_arthurthink:

6 Likes

That’s okay :feh_nini:

You just built Naesala anyways :feh_birbpeek:

5 Likes

So many grails…

4 Likes

I used to have more :feh_nino:

But then this happened. :catroll:

7 Likes

Noice. Any other builds that you might give him?

2 Likes

Probably going to run the generic Galeforce build on him most of the time. It’s what I run on the birb team.
If only fliers could use Flashing Blade :feh_elisad:
I might make a topic on some stuff in the future. I haven’t made one in a while :feh_legion:

4 Likes

I never understood why they couldn’t

Naesala isn’t the most reliable user of Heavy Blade but he has no choice

4 Likes

I’m guessing IS thought it would be “OP” since some of the fastest units at the time were fliers. It’s really ■■■■■■■ stupid though, I have plenty of fliers who would love flashing blade.

3 Likes

Flashing Blade Altina :feh_bartre:

6 Likes

Flashing blade Arden :feh_ardenwoke: the fact that he can use it but someone like Cordelia can’t is stupid

4 Likes