I created a monster

So my fiancee recently got back into FGO (she gets bored of games easily) and asked me for a F2P option. I recommended Asterios, and she went through his story arc with Euryale…

…she now has him grailed to level 80 (and plans to go to 100), has maxed his first skill and is already increasing his stats with gold fous. Oh, she also calls him her “fluffy boi.”

17 Likes

And…this is a problem how? Are you suddenly feeling the pressure to also get huge and fluffy?

24 Likes

15 Likes

Fluffy boi deserves to be the most powerful. You just mad cause he’s gonna be stronger than half your wifus >:3c

25 Likes

HONEY NO

7 Likes

tenor (1)

11 Likes

This sounds like something good to be honest

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community :fgo_ereshlove:

4 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

Oh, she’s feisty, I like her! Welcome to GP, and make sure to raise Euryale to keep Fluffy Boi company!

14 Likes

Fun fact about why Asterios protects Euryale!

King Minos’ daughter (who the labyrinth was made to protect) was also called Euryale.

12 Likes

Huh… I guess Euryale was the Karen of Minoan Greece.

1 Like

She demands to speak to the manager?

5 Likes

Oh, huh… I guess that is the connotation, huh? I was just thinking about a really common woman’s name.

I will if she ever answers my summons :'D

4 Likes

TBH he is strong again Goetia, Anastasia but he could be easily burst down in many cases, lol.

Well his best aspect is his NP which can outright cripple most enemies for a turn. He’d be good to go with a Kaleidoscope and some way to give him 20% battery (which is really easy to do). Then once the enemy is weakened, have a massive damage dealer whale on em.

She will and respect for grailing the best couple!

5 Likes

That’s disgusting.

Euryale is an eternally cute immortal girl goddess.

Asterios is a bull.

You are saying that you support beastiality with a young girl. That is just so many levels of wrong.

He is not a bull, he is the Minotaur, the son of King Minos that have a bull head, but in Fate is more similar to a tipical Cat girl but instead or cat ears he have bull horns, that isn’t beastiality

1 Like