I decided to give in... twice (This hurt so much, please make me feel better)

So I decided to use my free summon and tickets without waiting for the Mythic banner first. I spent some orbs sniping blue and green. There were more blues and greens than I would have liked for the free session starts, but I got Sirius during the session of the 3rd ticket (which was Sirius’).

-Res +Atk… flick it, I would have gone for +Spd anyway, I won’t fodder any future copy and that’s it.

Sorry, Camus, but Camus could have fun with this. And I did tell @Lain that I would use the build I posted months ago (with Dull Ranged) UNLESS something better came out.

At least I don’t have to think about Camus’ build anymore, just 2 more merges to go and he’s done, aside from maybe an expensive special and such. Any suggestions after this?

Thank you for your suggestions and empathy.

15 Likes

Give him Sirius’ mask :thinkinglikelukas:
If you haven’t done so already

11 Likes

Yes, the accessory icon is from that, lol.

4 Likes

Nice :navarreculture:

3 Likes

The build looks sick man props for that. However cavalry tend to not properly utilize Bonds really well unless they are super tight together which is not the purpose of their horses you know!

I would try Warding or Darting Stance to see which one is a better ss seal

4 Likes

Yes, thank you. I HAVE considered Stance seals but Zephiel (Warding Stance) and LAwood (Darting Stance) are very comfortable with those seals. I use him with Horse Emblem anyway, so they can keep up with him and he’s made for Enemy Phase, so it does work decently. I also wanted him to be able to avoid almost any natural follow-ups.

I will keep considering seal changes in the future though.

2 Likes

Not bad :ok_hand:

I’m sure the pain will heal in due time.

1 Like

You spent some orbs, but you got what you wanted :birbpeek:
You can be happy with that. Your orb stash will recover.

2 Likes

Yes, I had like 390 with all of today’s orbs and I’m left with 360. I hope this is enough for Eliwood and Yune to show up, although I’m not gonna snipe for them.

2 Likes

Ohh my LAwood also has Darting Stance SS, I even put it as his A-Slot because I foddered him a Shigure for his Harmonic Lance, he has Noontime and he is fun to use in Grand Conquests.

I should have known that your Camus is in a Horse Emblem because of Goad Cavalry, I think my mind got stuck in Sirius’ solo-ing skills or something, sorry hehe

The problem is now I am craving for a Brazen Spd/Res or Swift Stance SS but I think I’ll have to wait quite a while for those

2 Likes

In fact, he’s my supported unit. I posted him on @SupaAnimegal’s topic earlier too. I was very happy when the Grail system was announced.

Well, Sturdy Blow seal exists now, maybe mixed stance seals won’t take that long, hopefully. Although I probably would prefer a Steady Posture one for mine.

4 Likes

Woooah I would NOT want to fight that Eliwood man, awesome unit! Please don’t give him +4 Def when that seal comes out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That Camus is looking really good! I hope he serves you well!

2 Likes

Double

Congrats,he’s looking great!

6 Likes

You made out good, really

2 Likes