I decided to update my Cherche

I merged and built her when her refine came out and she’s worked quite well, but decided to up her game a bit.

I have a +Atk - Hp L!Dimitri and a +Spd - Def Bridal Catria, so it’s bearable. Petrine is a Grail project, so foddering one to grab Atk/Spd Push 4 when Cherche is not going to use it was out of the question.

20 Likes

She’s looks very nice :clap:

8 Likes

Nice build. She is one badass lady. Also, Petrine is a great project. Mine is +5 at the moment, and I love using her.

3 Likes

I’m just missing her revival.

2 Likes

This is similar to the build I want to eventually make

I want Heavy Blade 4, Atk/Def Near Trace, Atk/Def Rein, Galeforce, and DB3 seal

It just sucks that the only two units that come with Heavy Blade 4 are limited and their other fodder is useless for Cherche… Not to mention neither is available now

3 Likes

Yeah, I considered HB4, but it would be a waste as of right now. I probably would also prefer that Rein if I went for HB4. With the seal, I’m willing to risk it.

3 Likes

Must be the finest Cherche I’ve seen! Love it!

2 Likes

oh wow, that’s a great build! does the movement from odd tempest work with trace skills? sorry if it’s been asked before but now you got me thinkin

1 Like

She and Bridal Catria are the first Trace users I’ve used, so I wasn’t sure.

With Tempest active, I attack the first enemy and proc Galeforce. I move 1 space to attack the second and can move 3 spaces afterwards (remaining movement was 2 with Tempest, +1 from Near Trace), so it seems to work.

3 Likes

Amazing :catclap: thank you!

3 Likes

@dimitrisnoodlehair lmbo this person had the same idea as me :feh_bkhaha:

2 Likes

@Dannwond I’m going to do this with mine eventually

Shes got everything but the trace skill but I’ll most likely have to wait for catria’s DSH rerun for that

1 Like

Thank you spellcheck

I definitely wanted catria changed to carrie

2 Likes

Full on killing machine is quite the effective strategy with her.

1 Like

70 atk while inflicting -7 def on the foe at all times

2 Likes

Left me thinking for half a minute, I only knew what you meant because of the skill you were missing.

2 Likes