I definitely have the green curse

I already have +10d Soren, Nino, Libra and Raven and have Reyson in motion. But now they dare to put Ross and Echidna and I NEED to built them up.

Meanwhile, my 0 +10 red and colorless units: …

Is anyone In a similar spot with green or any other color? This is real suffering and not what happened when I went to war and fell off a cliff (I mean, in a certain FE game lol)

13 Likes

I’ve got one red +10, one colorless +9, one blue +6, and one +1 green :feh_legion:

Thankfully, I’ve set my plans up that colors don’t overlap too much.

7 Likes

(crap, I forgot about b!Micaiah, also in the cooking!)

4 Likes

Me too, I would like marge ross and norne , but I have nino , erika, eliwood, LAeliwood , conrad and…I haven’t got enough resources :feh_legion:

4 Likes

That’s great tbh <3 I hope that were me, tho, but I can’t resist it :_

2 Likes

You at least have more +10s :feh_legion:

Every color’s got something of value. Green just has more to you, it seems :feh_bkhaha:

2 Likes

I have 4 +10 reds as well as an Ares stuck at +6, 2 +10 blues (my +7 L-Tiki is a WIP), 1 +10 green (working on Libra and Nino) and 1 +10 colorless.

3 Likes

Blue :feh_elisad:

1 Like

Red and Green are tied for me. 3 +10s on both with a singular +10 in blue. 0 Colourless maxed.

At one point or another I was thinking of maxing Sheena and Gwen out, but with bane removals they’re not needed anymore(Not to mention but I don’t play Arena seriously anymore). Thought about Marth for the same reason and potentially L!Marth and L!Tiki should I get lucky enough.

I feel like I can’t get enough feathers for these units. With newer units I try and promote to 5* for the DFs they offer, but there’s been too many recently and I’m failing at keeping up let along save those feathers for a +10 unit.

Too many potential merge projects and not enough feathers :L. That being said, I don’t think there’s a single colourless unit that I’d want to +10 other than maybe Cecilia(Not counting 5* exclusives).

8 Likes

I have 3 +10 reds, 2 +10 blues, 2 +10 greens and zero +10 colourless units.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

6 Likes

0 colorless = not perfectly balanced #fakenews #thanoswasdeceived #justiceforcolorless :feh_bartre: :catcry:

3 Likes

I am, with red. I got A!TIki, Soleil and Aversa as red, all are finished except for Aversa, cause i wait for one more rerun of hers, to save up my grails as she is 5*+8 atm, i do lack +1 to all stats excluding hp, but she has like 4 DF so she is almost equal to 5*+10.
Now that AR became a thing i got Matthew at 5*+10 and then Niles, soon to be 5*+5, i just lack 7k feathers to do so. Also Nanna is waiting to become 5*+10 but i still need 4 more copies to consider merging her.
But i actually thought of 5+10 Louise and bowki but those are too costly, especially Louise since i missed her 5* copy, but merging TT rewards is tooo damn expensive.
Blues is just F!Corrin and Nowi, first one at 5*+10 the latter 5*+4, feh just doesnt want to give me Nowis but gives me so much Cherches that i did 4*+10 with her, and even then i still have enough of her to make 5*+10 from scratch.
Speaking of greens i have Soren at 5*+3 and i still require more of him to consider finishing him…

2 Likes

Kaze would like to know your location

Unless we get another Grand Hero Party it ain’t happening :/

1 Like

I’m not losing anything if i wait a bit tho, even if she won’t get any reruns i can focus on non grail merge projects i have atm, bc if she will get a rerun merging her now would feel like a waste, cause she doesn’t have anything valuable for fodder.

2 Likes

oh lol, I was thinking of a Three Houses’ certain’s someone BUT

Kaze, this is my address: ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■. Come whenever you want to <3

2 Likes

Oh, I just read the Lost Lore and it looks like Emmeryn does that too…
Too many cliffs, they’re a hazard to society

3 Likes

Omg I forgot about her lol. Being parent of a protagonist and cliffs are the most dangerous enemies in FE.

1 Like

Me, without any +10s
:feh_elisad:

2 Likes

I only have one
Though I do have 2 +9s I’ve lost motivation to merge

4 Likes

Red and colorless share that spot for me. I have four red, one blue, one green, and three colorless. At least my next merge projects are going to be blue and green. But I’m also trying to finish Elincia and am considering building Nanna and Jamke, finishing Legendary Robin, +10 another Leif…

I’m only digging myself in deeper here, aren’t I? :feh_notlikethis:

2 Likes