I did (another) thing!

So… I’m deeply ashamed, but incredibly proud that I did this.

Now I just have one more Julia that needs 5 more merges to join the squad. Maybe someday she will get a staff alt then I can do Julia emblem.

29 Likes

That F!Julia will give me nightmares while I sleep tonight

5 Likes

Congrats!

All of the Julia’s look very very nice

Once L!Julia is +10 they’ll be amazing. :feh_nino:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

Very nice! F!Julia is totally worth the investment. She SCARY. :feh_juliamad:

Now how long until IS releases colorless tome Duo Julia? :feh_morganagrom:

7 Likes

Time to use her as a bonus unit to get up to tier 20 again :feh_juliamad:

1 Like

Oof, congrats, so glad to see a fellow Julia enthusiast!.

I don’t have her Fallen version on my main account but I do have her at +2 +RES on my alt one, I have to check later since she appears as a +1 on my friend list .-.
Still love her, she’s my third favourite of the series and right now I’m saving for her Legendary alt, finally going to net her a few merges and maybe something fancy for her build even though her base kit is already pretty good:

3 Likes

I love Julia so much! I think Julia is my #1 favorite female character in Fire Emblem, her story is so sad, but has such a satisfying conclusion, similar to Alm, which is why I like him as well haha.

3 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:
I agree, and she’s a very lovable character in my eyes.
My favourite alt is her Legendary one, she’s so adorable and her quotes are touching :fgo_ereshlove:.

Btw I follow an artist that draws Julia a lot, if you don’t know about them I recommend looking onto their fanarts:

3 Likes

Ooh thank you! I’ll definitely give that a look!

2 Likes

Incredibly jelly

3 Likes

Sure :+1: hope the art will be your liking.

I’ll share my F!Julia from my alt tomorrow since I can’t access it right now

2 Likes

Sounds good!

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what not to be jelly of. My bank account after this.

4 Likes

I gotchu

3 Likes

Oh, how much did it cost for you to merge her? (If it’s okay to ask)

1 Like

Thanks! Although I was going to share her as a +2 since I got her for my 40th summon.

Anyways that’s my F!Julia, just add a merge :fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like

I don’t like to look super closely, but more than I would have liked. I was planning on stopping at +5 and waiting for her to show up on a good legendary/mythic banner, but then I got greedy and impatient haha.

2 Likes

Yeah I know :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

She looks great already :feh_flaynsmile:

I probably won’t merge mine past +1 if I even do that

1 Like

This banner was pretty rough overall for me tbh. I got pitybroken on red probably 10 times with another 5 Fallen Ikes, and multiple blue pity breaks on nonred circles. It was pretty frustrating. But with one of those Ikes and a second Shannan out of one of the pitybreaks I also made this

Still a work in progress, but seems good to me haha.

1 Like