I done goofed

Let it be known that today Peaches fucked himself in terms of resource management.

Decided I didn’t want to wait for another source of Atk/Spd push 3 on my way to I herot A/S Push 4 and Spd/Res Rein to Scion Nanna from Constance and give Luminous Grace+, Rally Sod/Res+, and A/S Push 4 to Erk from Scion Julia.

So I bought a summer Leonie from the trails shop but stupidly gave A/S Push 3 to my Scion Lewyn… So I bought another to give to Nanna and then gave her the other skills.

Then, bc now another Leonie would be 200 grails, I bought a Petrine bc she has A/S Push 3 too… But I forgot she has it at 5*… So now I had to use 20k feathers to make sure I didn’t waste that grail summon.

I must not be in my right mind today or something. Felt like I’ve had brain fog all morning.

15 Likes

:catpat:

2 Likes

Sorry my dude, hope your day gets better

2 Likes

It happened to me but with another unit and another skill, sometimes you need to be more steady and read carefully before doing the action.

If it makes you feel better I just hit 4.5% on the Burger King banner trying to get Jukia… only to get a -Atk Hubert.

3 Likes

Burger King banner?

2 Likes

Scions of Twelve.

They’re all wearing Burger King crowns

2 Likes

Ouch. A +Atk Spd Def Res all at once Hubert still is a hard pill to swallow.

1 Like

Pfft, a Hubert period is hard to swallow because he’s so meh. He’s like a non-bladetome having Og Tharja.

1 Like

Yeah, he was Meh from the get go. It was like the first of the 3H characters to come out so they could afford to make him and poor Petra not good.

1 Like

I wish Petra was good. Her Prf is unique, but it’s only used to cover for her glaringly awful stats.

If it were more akin to Xane, that’d be a way different story.

2 Likes

Petra is good.
i use her all the time.

1 Like

Wut u use on hur?

her base kit.

1 Like

It’s always nice to summon a Ground Orders Petra

1 Like

It happens to the best of us. If it makes you feel better, i spent lots of grails to +10 Legion, gave him lots of premium skills, get disappointed in his performance, benched him, then spend more grails to +10 N!Hana.

I’ve also foddered a unit with Fury 4, forgot to click (or misclick) the 4th rank, so ended up only foddering Fury 3.

2 Likes

I weep because of this, Legion performs very well for me