I don't know if this has been confirmed here yet. You *apparently* can get 3 Resplendent Heroes paying once

I saw this on Facebook, but I can’t confirm the source yet. Was this confirmed already? I know it was discussed at some point. Good thing I waited in case this was possible.

Edit: This may be the original source:

There seem to be some contradictions according to some replies, so take it with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

Well shoot. Should’ve waited to get mine, didn’t think they’d make it this easy to exploit the system

3 Likes

Looking at the name of that person, I’mma take a hot guess on who the next Resplendent Hero will be

There was a thread saying something about this, but some official confirmation is nice. :feh_legion:

I feel like I might get tempted if Cecilia, Seth or Amelia get it. :feh_marththink:

4 Likes

The thing is that, if the screenshot is legit, they’re aware of the exploit. I don’t know if they’re just fine with it or if it’s only gonna be possible with these first 3 heroes.

2 Likes

I added what seems to be the original source or close to it. Please take a look and don’t fully believe it yet.

1 Like

From next month it’ll only be the 10th and 25th, so yes this is the only time you can get 3 resplendents across a month.

Edit: 3 a month if you buy every month I mean. If you pick your start date wisely for any given month, it’s possible to get 3, while paying every month will grant 2.

3 Likes

I don’t think so. Unless I’m having a brain fart, if it’s true and they don’t make it not work, I think you could do this all year or almost.

1 Like

The Feh channel stated that while Lyn would release on the 5th this month, normally the first of 2 would be on the 10th.

1 Like

Shoulda pointed out your edit. :eyes:

It runs on a set time period, not actual 30-day windows. This doesn’t actually work

1 Like

The feh pass subscription is on a set schedule. It doesn’t actually run 30 days from the time you sign up

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but that doesn’t make the “exploit” not work, as you pointed out in the edit.

1 Like

I heard the opposite several times. It’s 29 or 30 days (not clear on that) from the moment you sign up.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh, I never said it doesn’t work. Just that those who purchase every month may not see a difference.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll let it be.

1 Like

This really isn’t my day is it :feh_legion:

2 Likes

What’s your renewal date on your feh pass?

1 Like

Except there’s 365 days in the year, meaning if that was the case you’d have to pay twice in once month

1 Like

I think they subscribed about 4 days ago, so probably March 7th or something.

2 Likes