I drew summer Deirdre and Sigurd

I was heavily inspired by @Souljia_Bitch post in the Ideas for the summer banner topic. So I decided to make my own fanart of these two :feh_nino:
(also ignore my stupid signature)
The thing in Sigurd’s hand is inflatable Tyrfing, if anyone’s wondering.

38 Likes

Woah that’s really good :feh_flaynsmile:

I like both of them in this drawing, and your art style is quite realistic looking which is good

Nice job :feh_nino:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot :catroll:

4 Likes

Very nice work! Loving the art style and their expressions. Sigurd looks very fitting given the situation he’s in, and Deirdre looking happy is just :feh_nino: :feh_nini:

4 Likes

Even tho i didn’t play FE4, I grew really attached to its characters 'cause of FEH. I’m glad you liked how I portrayed them.

3 Likes

why is deirdre in a small bikini
shes a mom

4 Likes

5 Likes

Why do so many fantasy moms look like sisters to their children these days :feh_fbike:

1 Like

Are moms not allowed to wear small bikinis? :feh_eirikathink:

2 Likes

Also you drew their hands very well, I can’t draw hands consistently enough :feh_marththink:

Just a lot of practice, I guess

1 Like

I really like the blow up Tyrfing.

4 Likes

deirdre isnt really the type to wear bikinis tbh
she seems more of a summer dress kind of woman
sigurd is spot on with the shorts and hawaiin shirt
deirdre looks like his daughter

5 Likes

Yeah :feh_nino:

Is there even a character that doesn’t show half they’re skin besides Y!Tiki?

2 Likes

I got your point. I suppose I imagined her like that because the majority of females appear in bikinis on summer banners :feh_elisad:

5 Likes

also before 39 people comment “oMfG sTfU lAiN yOu bUlLy ■■■■ bAsTaRd rEeEeE
i didnt say it looks bad, it actually is cool, but imo the theme is off and the design doesnt fit for deirdre

5 Likes

I hope no one is actually going to write something like that :catrude:
Anyway, I see the design’s flaws you mentioned.

4 Likes

Well, Deirdre is smoking hot under that dress, I mean, she is, like, stupidly beautiful, so she can show some skin.

But I see the point, given her character, she will not do that…unless someone told her to do it to please Sigurd?

cough cough Ethlyn

1 Like

I love the style and the great job you did coloring them. Sigurd’s outfit gives off great dad vibes. Also you did a great job making the inflatable Tyrfing look inflatable. idek how you did that.

1 Like