I dunno what to say anymore! At this point, even getting Grima will be bittersweet

8 Likes

Sorry bro. For some reason my luck is also the worst on DSH banners, no idea why. Summer Laegjarn cost me a crap ton of orbs.

8 Likes

Happened to me before while pulling for summer dorothea, back to back 10% rate with only one 5* when it broke, took like 500 to get her in the end
:catlie:

7 Likes

Update, atleast the pain is over but that Mist was just a big middle finger -_-
(+SPD -DEF on Grima, so she is in the queue to get trait fruited)

8 Likes

Twice 11%(or close to) only to be cucked by S!Lyn over here…

All told that banner
S!Lyn: 3
S!Laegjarn: 0

My Spirit: Defeated

6 Likes

Oh damn ! :sweat:

5 Likes

I feel you.

Didn’t get a single 5* (or 4* focus) on this banner until this summon session yesterday. And I definitely did not summon it anymore

4 Likes

What is up with people’s luck on colorsharing lately??

5 Likes

Me but with L!Claude

1 Like

Wanted Grima merges, got three Har!monica and two S!Lute. DSH are the worst when you’re only concerned about one unit

1 Like

That’s why I never ever summon on a DSH banner again. My luck with Summer Byleth/Rhea was terrible.

2 Likes

You do realize

On non DSH banners there’s a whole non focus pool that can pity break you and not just one unit

The odds are roughly the exact same

4 Likes

I understand the probability of getting a 5* unit on DSH, it’s a matter of perception. I could be pity-broken by any number of meh or great units on a standard banner, but if I am getting broken by the same unit I may not want or need with no expectation that I might get a good off focus unit, I perceive the DSH to be less forgiving.

2 Likes

no, in reality you get pity broken by the same garbage units 2-3 times even on regular banners

Wait, what do you mean that doesn’t happen to anyone else

2 Likes

cries in Lene

I am sure I don’t know what you mean

1 Like

Because double special banners are really bad to summon on

1 Like