I feel big-brained today

My first time fully clearing a resonant battle map without the pm1 guide. Got every thief and wiped all the henchmen because you need to send the message

I really like sacred stones week for this mode(I like it a lot more than pm1 will I’m betting). Also what the heck is the highest interval for this thing?

I thought last week when you could only reach interval 17 meant that was the max but now we can reach interval 18 so why the progression stalling and where is the top interval gonna be?
12 Likes

Most likely 21

2 Likes

Then why the massive stall in tier progression?

2 Likes

There still needs to be one I can’t clear by myself.

I mean, Arena and MS have 21 tiers. AR, in a way, also does. I’d expect about that many.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t remember what the progression in Arena was, but can’t be that different.

1 Like

If you put one of your units in the goal line you can body block the last thief and since there’s no turn limit/penalty you can spend as many turns as you need clearing out the henchmen(though frustratingly they don’t boost your score so there’s no reason to)

imagine not having harmonic mia you scrubs

Well, pretty much the one thing I actively dislike about this mode is requiring Harmonized units, so I’m not gonna especifically try to pull one for it.

1 Like

I mean…requiring is a bit of a strong word when people with no harmonic mia are only 1 maybe 2 intervals behind people with 2 +10 har!mia’s. Imagine being able to make T26 in AR with no mythics at all

2 Likes

I’d expect it not to be a strong word once tiers and placements stabilize, but I’m fine with keeping up with Interval 17 for now. We also ended up with 2 free Light Mythics at least. You either pull a Harmonized hero or you don’t.

1 Like

And before you say it yes it will theoretically get worse as time goes on and more harmonized heroes accumulate, BUT for quite a while there will be no overlap between games that harmonized heroes are from. For example, using har!mia in har!Vero’s season won’t actually boost your score that much because har!mia will count as a unit from the wrong game

1 Like

That part is true. I got lucky because I really wasn’t even pulling for mia. I was trying to pull blue stones to have s!lute(I still don’t have a blue mage flier) and was pulling colorless when there was no blue and har!mia showed up BEFORE the 4* focus. I have chronically bad luck with 4* focuses lately

1 Like

And I’ll admit that part of why you don’t need harmonic mia for scoring is because from what I can tell not many people actually pulled for her

1 Like

The stat inflation (and sometimes the mode itself) tends to be compared to that of Realy Defense but, while that in itself is fair, for now the mode works well for me. The enemies end up with very high stats, true, particularly Attack, but it’s balanced by restricting their movement and the fact that you don’t actually need to take them out, you just need to get the squishy thieves. The items can also make a huge difference.

And I’m one who though I was gonna particularly dislike it.

2 Likes

Honestly now that I’m getting a feel for how the mode works I’m really enjoying it. Even if during radiant dawn week the flying beasts are hilariously overpowered here lol. I think if the back line of thieves spawned one space farther down(essentially giving you one more turn to reach them), the mode would feel a lot better. I do like that cavs finally get a mode where bst is irrelevant and they are the optimal units to use

1 Like

I managed to get all but one ninja with the same units except selena instead of mia

1 Like

Well it’s not like you can hit tier 21 in arena in 3 weeks either (starting at tier 1). Was the same for MS and AR.

2 Likes

Which side did you miss one on?

1 Like

Right, my selena struggles to kill soren and can’t get to the furthest ninja in time

1 Like

Hmmmm… are you running atk tactic seal?

1 Like