I feel like this needs to be talked about

I was watching past Vinesauce streams and saw this.

7 Likes

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
…
What is wrong with people nowadays…

4 Likes

Well, this is interesting

1 Like

leaves therapist’s office

glances at new thread on Gamepress on the way out and sees that image

goes back into the office

14 Likes

The untold love story of Lucina and Spiderman?

Sign me up.

2 Likes

This is a worthy first post. Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.

2 Likes

what an entrance! that looks like the kinda thing i’d read through/play because i have nothing better to do on summer break.

Oh yeah, I almost always do this but WELCOME. I hope that you enjoy derailed topics, memes, and occasionally some actually useful information about the game!

2 Likes

It doesnt

1 Like

Lucina x Spiderman… I do not ship this in any way but I’m interested in exactly how that starts.

alright where the bleach at? I need my eyedrops

3 Likes

You really made your first post ever just to say this

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but for whatever reason Lucina x Spiderman is a popular meme ship. It’s weird, creepy, and some of the videos(I think they were removed months ago) were really… off-putting…

Any normal/sane individual seems to agree that it’s one weird ass ship.

9 Likes

Where the fuck did you find this? @Greninya

@Build_Questions Someone on the comment section of Vinesauce’s Android Trash stream pointed this out. It’s an old app and it’s been removed from the Google Play Store, but I just realized that this thing exists.

Is there away the check it out some where? I want to know exactly what this abomination is.

@Build_Questions Try googling the title of the game and put AlmarApp after it. It’s just one of many Spiderman ripoff games on the Google Play Store.

cursed as hell

and I thought the Clive and Kermit thing was bad

Um…
Time to walk away from this slowly then. :neutral_face: