I Finally Beat AR

Unlike last Astra season, this was an absolutely AMAZING week for me. A goal of mine for the longest time was to reach tier 27 in AR, and now I’m finally there. Not sure if I’ll be able to accomplish this again anytime soon, as I got lucky with Fjorm as a bonus unit. She really put in overtime these past 2 weeks!

18 Likes

Nice job! I can’t even be bothered to go beyond tier 16,lol.

3 Likes

Yeah this mode isn’t for everyone, but I’m just a super competitive person so I HAD to reach this someday

4 Likes

Me, as soon as TMFM posts his layout so I can copy it

9 Likes

Plot Twist:

He actually will :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

AYe Congrats! Water Season Fjorm bonus was definitely a godsend. Good job m8

1 Like

@myrrhder I posted it awhile back actually lol and I haven’t changed anything except the bonus structure and I finished merging Azama
My AR Defense

1 Like

Congratulations! Having Bridal Fjorm in general helps with climbing even without bonus. So you do fine. :feh_nino:

1 Like

:O congrats

I doubt I’ll ever make T27 because I don’t respect the scoring system that much.

4 Likes

Completely understandable. I hated being forced to bring 2 Nagas just for scoring. Suboptimal team comps shouldn’t be rewarded with higher scores. But that’s not changing anytime soon, unfortunately.

1 Like

I have a dislike for AR and will never get to the level your at…
I wish there were more grails being given out…

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

My pain is being attacked 37 times this season. Didn’t even matter how well I set up my defenses, the odds just weren’t in my favor. Settling with t25 this season for me.

1 Like

Congrats!

Now I feel worse for being in mere T13.

2 Likes

Dude, you only just remade your account a few months ago. You should be proud of where you are!

1 Like

Apparently I’m not the only one who clicked on the link to copy look at your team.

@LeadChips
Yeah, but I only started getting serious about the mode way later. I could have been so much higher.

1 Like

Congrats on making it to tier 27!
I wish I was able to reach that tier as well, but I’ll have to wait until I get another mythic or two before even being able to attempt that.

1 Like

Nice! congrats!

Hopefully Ill get there someday xD And yeah Fjorm has been absolutely fantastic the past two weeks.

Summary

No regrets about having given her DD4. Also glad they actually gave us a legendary bonus unit that was in season for a change xD. Bridal Fjorms been nice too. Even aside from her utility, just having a meat shield with 70ish hp been pretty darn useful.

Next weeks selection on the other hand looks awful. Going to try my best to pull a S!laeg soon, since she’s the only one on the list that seems passable without significant investment. Not sure what Im going to do otherwise X_x

2 Likes