I finally got 3H :feh_nino:

Now I can be a part of those 3H spoiler threads yay!!!
(This is with DLC)
Anywho…
I’ll be trying every route so I can get the full experience (first Golden Deer cuz Claude :feh_claudesmug: :feh_claudesmugger:)
Also no spoilers here or you will die by my hands :fgo_badciv: , electronically of course. Cuz quarantine and all.
Aight ill see yall when I feel like it cuz this will take all my attention

33 Likes

Uhhh no spoilers but might I suggest Dimitri’s route first? Claude’s my favorite too but certain plot twists make more sense in Dimitri’s route than Claude’s

13 Likes

Interesting Offer…

8 Likes

That’s good, I’m glad you can play it!

Yeah to be fair it would be a nice idea start with Dimitri’s route, especially if you know nothing about the plot.

But don’t worry too much, I started with the Black Eagles and I still enjoyed a lot the plot, so you can start with Claude :feh_claudetea:

11 Likes

I started with Claude too that’s why I suggested Dimtri first :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I personally think GD would be best for a first playthrough. At least in terms of being more neutral towards all three lords. Pick another and you tend to love/hate another. At least with GD you get a taste(Some are smaller than others) of what everyone goes through get to understand why people did what they did. Also the final boss of GD is actually kinda neat. With it being more of the neutral route I think it was the best way to handle it.

3H is kinda funny in the way they tell each route. It’s more of just a different perspective, you learn about some things more than others. So while something like BL gives you a lot more depth on a very important plot twist, you do learn about other things in the other routes.

9 Likes

that seems reasonable. Gives me a chance to keep the what I assume more plot driven threads a surprise for later

8 Likes

I played GD first and also recommend starting with Dimitri’s route, but the reasons are… spoilery.

7 Likes

I have a better idea: start with the Ashen Wolves DLC :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

Don’t do it, it’s an awful idea

13 Likes

BL is based on Dimitri’s character development, BE offers an alternative view of the story and in GD you find out about the lore, basically, so if you don’t want to know the ‘truth behind everything’ at first don’t go GD

However Ani is right, going any other route first will most likely be biased towards said house. But that’s not written in stone anyway, and if you want to play all the routes the order you play them in doesn’t really matter, at the end of the day :feh_birbpeek:

8 Likes

Without going into too much depth, consider the difference between GD and BL being that one is more neutral through out the game while the other focuses a lot more on the spoiler that happens midway through.

Either or are great choices, but the neutral perspective is what I like most specifically in a first playthrough. If this was after your first game then yeah, BL would probably be best.

6 Likes
Don't read this OP

I mean if you’ve been playing feh for at least few weeks the biggest reason I said Claude has already been spoiled for you because thanks a lot feh

Wait, what? How so? :feh_eirikathink: I played 3H on release, completely blind.

3 Likes

Is it that bad? I tried a couple days ago but I got a gameover(I mean, Dimitri died but I was on Classic) immediately because I used the Divine Pulse one too many times.

2 Likes
Again, stay away thread creator

L!Edelgard’s name gives away the biggest plot twist in the game, which BL route actually gives build-up to whereas GD just says “f it; it’s in the script”

2 Likes

I think I’d prefer that
Don’t really want to be bias at the start

3 Likes

Claude is also a little shit, so there’s that to look forward to.

5 Likes

Ahh, yeah, true.

Spoilers

But BL also has the best payoff. GD doesn’t even get a cutscene. Or CG. Nothing.

3 Likes

:feh_nino:

6 Likes

Well, you would play with characters you know nothing about and the ending has very important spoilers. I think it should be played after you complete at least one route, but maybe it’s just me.

After all it’s a side story

5 Likes