I finally got her! :flaynfish:

After so many orbs used I finally managed to get Dancer Ishtar

Yep, she has the worst IVs? Is she still usable? I mean, as a offensive dancer. She reaches 31 spd so she won’t be able to Quadra, but she is a dancer I guess.

I had another surprise in the banner

I decided to finish the round and Maribelle showed up! She’s +atk - spd, I guess this is a good IV. I don’t think I’m gonna use her tbh.

I had 4.50% before this lmao

10 Likes

Is she useable? Yeah. Here’s a link to the thread I had for the -spd one I got on my second account. Might find some answers there. What to do with a -spd S!Ishtar

2 Likes

Oh congrats!, I’m glad you could get her even if IVs are bad (at least there’ll be more chances in the future!) :birbpeek:. I could use your Maribelle make trading happen IS

I see red purgatory claims yet another victim.

Seriously, if you want to pull red on these 4 unit banners you have to be prepared to throw away 200+ Orbs. The odds are so very, very bad. It’s good that you got her though, though the IVs stink.

3 Likes

-spd hurts, I’d try to give her darting blow on S slot and buff her spd with tictac skill or flier buffs

Ishtar: I mean she´s a dancer she´ll always be useful and you could give her an supporting build, but also she doubles on initiation… maybe invest in her attack more :feh_maethink:

also I´d use Maribelle, since she has Staff Valor, and double FP for healers is always nice^^

3 Likes

Damn thats dark :joy:

3 Likes

Not bad :almdab:

Flashbacks to getting S!Lilina :feh_notlikethis:

1 Like

Your saying that is very awkward :eyes:

I got a bunch of high rate pity breakers trying to get her.

1 Like

Yeah… I was there. It’s awkward because of how it went when I went for her :tooobin:

1 Like

Wait how’d it go for you? Can’t remember.

1 Like

I got her in 40 Orbs :eyes:

1 Like

Well at least one of us got lucky. I think that might have been some of the worst luck I’ve ever had pulling. Although it’s also probably the hardest I’ve ever tried for a singular unit. Still don’t feel to good about it honestly.

1 Like

Yeah… What’s done is done, though. You making good use of her?

1 Like

Eh decently. She’s on a good team (Hrid, Gunnthra and NY!Laegjarn) but I can’t help but feel like foddering her weapon to S!Linde would be better.

1 Like

They could both use Desperation

Maybe… I put her on my AR-D, and she’s been a major asset for most of my victories. She was a great investment.

Linde’s weapon has it built in, remember?

1 Like

Yeah, I forgot, me dum dum :legion:

1 Like