I FINALLY GOT LUTE!

IT HAS BEEN A LONG BATTLE… AND I’VE FINALLY GOT HER AND I CAN’T CONTAIN MYSELF

:rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile: :rinea_smile:

42 Likes

Congrats! :hridexcited:

6 Likes

Congratulations! :rinea_smile: :larchsmile:

It was hard? How many orbs? Ivs aren’t perfect but at least you got her

5 Likes

Thanks! I used like 500 orbs over three banners… And she just pops up like this :tooobin:

12 Likes

afb Qgl3Q2K

Congrats!

10 Likes

jyKdxz

Happy to hear again that she’s finally in your possession. Congratulations! :hridexcited:

6 Likes

I had to make a scene :eyes:

1 Like

Was waiting for it :bklul:

3 Likes

How do you have full SP and HM already?

Yay! Congrats man! Totally didn’t realize you didn’t have her already
79b97fed9b7f7129103bcf1bf6473d97a0f3e8aa 20190917_101959

a2320b3dc295e9ab95be98d3cfa0c967e6affed1

4 Likes

I used a unit builder to get the image as my main account isn’t on the device I’m using… I better change it lmao

4 Likes

Yeah, that was kinda suspicious :royyes:

3 Likes

Modern problems require modern solutions :thinkinglikelukas:

4 Likes

:eyes:

It’s ironically equally as suspicious to have a lv 40 unit with no SP or HM

5 Likes

Well…this thread’s title bought tears from my eyes through pure joy…

Congratulations my dear son, you have finally made your way into the promised land of superiority and purple haired lobby waifus. It’s been a long, long journey filled with sweat, pain, tears and me nagging you about having no Lute in spite of your username, but everything paid off in the end and you have finally summoned Sacred Stones’ best girl. Albeit the IVs are perhaps not so great but who the hell cares as you have waited a LONG time for this precious moment. Congrats again.

Now give her a Blessed Bouquet and your summoner support to celebrate, because I said so :hridexcited:

5 Likes

Remember.

Now you have her and finally you can make your Lute a god.

4 Likes

Remember remember the 5th of November…

3 Likes

That’s atleast where you know it’s from a builder
Smh all those people who don’t take the “Not my unit” option when they show pictures of builds made in the builder

I killed F!Byleth to become a God. She will be superior to everything.

5 Likes