I forgot Julia, but I got a good fodder ^^

Today I could resist, and I spend my 17 orbs trying to get another micaiah, instead I got another Eli

Well, I already have him,so I decide to fod him

Here is the candidate, oh And if you have ideas, please let me know

More food for Lyn pls

2 Likes

None of these candidates seem too good to me

1 Like

Do you already have another Eli?
Because I’d say he’s better than all of those units.

I can’t read. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I guess Eliwood since he has the most merges, but you might wanna wait for the next refines to see what Blazing Durandal does.

1 Like

Of course, I couldn’t sacrifice my favourite lord

Yes, indeed, I want wait

I’ve also Special spiral, and she could be the first candidate

I really haven’t batter better option, but if you have others suggestions, let me know :petrawink:

I recommend giving the fodder to L!Lyn as she’s got a base dual rally you could use with [Atk/Spd Ruse 3] as different build for Røkkr Sieges (just remember that your candidate must have [Swift Sparrow 2] beforehand!).

(Now that you have fodder go and save for L!Julia she’s a cute dragonslayer)

1 Like

I already give swit sparrow to many of them, however I don’t use ruse to much, but for unite like Ellwood or Lucina can work

Oh, I don’t need her right now…but who knows, maybe with a free pick

1 Like

Hm, the ruse is just for RS because you [Guard] the Røkkr, this eliminates the need of using [Guard 3] on everybody while keeping the enemy special at bay!.

Hm, alright, let me know if you get anything :birbpeek:

1 Like

Give Eliwood brazen atk/spd. If everything activates and he’s +10 he’ll reach around the 80’s for attack and will be a player phase monster

Legendary Lyn is more enemy phase imo

1 Like

Elincia.

1 Like

I have L.tiky , F tiky, Bephrain and VAIke all with special fighter and aether, so I don’t need this, but thanks for the advice

I usually use atk res , for increase Glacies damage

1 Like

If you do Eliwood, I would give him an res boon and then change to fortress res seal. With all of the atk/spd stacking with swift sparrow 5 and the normal death blow he has, you can stand to lose 3 atk for an extra 5 res. Or you could go Galeforce with the heavy blade seal.

1 Like

Voting Elincia! Elincia for CYL4

1 Like

I was gonna call you an idiot until you said this. Bless your heart friend.

1 Like

Nice suggestions ^^
I didn’t think about that (also because is on duma ) , so I could try and see if it works, or instead I’ll give him brazen atk res, since sometimes it take an hit

Maybe I could try Galeforce when Blazing Durandal is disponible ,since my main micaiah build use heavy blade, and change build is very annoying

1 Like

:feh_notlikethis::feh_ohgod:
I should really think about future CYL , I really want to see one of theme

1 Like

Myrrh needs some help, there’s been too many anti-dragon weapons so she should become a Brave unit with an anti-dragon weaponry skill.

1 Like

Now that micaiah and eliwood are out
I’m planning to give 4 vote to edelgard
One elincia
One myrrh
One Dimitri