I FU**ING FINISHED PULLING FOR BABY LYON

I was creating combat manuals and subsequently wanted to send home characters I do not need… apparently 2 Lyons were among them…
I am so mad, I could honestly cry rn…

I only pulled 5 in over 400 orbs to begin with… I am so sad, you don’t even know…

As a little follow-up: I managed to pull 2 more Lyons today!! Only one to go and 80k feathers until my baby boy is big and strong and ready to crush next weeks arena!!
Unfortunately I don’t have Bracing/Mirror Stance 3 and NCD fodder rn so I’ll have to settle with Lull Atk/Res and his inherent Atk/Res solo for now.

16 Likes

Ouch :catsob:

11 Likes

So… You pulled 5 and sent home 2?
So what’s the Deal? I suppose you would have merged him anyway, wouldn’t you?

This shouldnt be sth to feel sad or stressed about. Try to be positive and happy that you can build one of your favourite characters.

3 Likes

and now you learned that you favourite your units first before doing anything else

4 Likes

well… I panic-spent more money because I felt…shitty…
I pulled 4 more Lyons (2 of which are 5*) and a +SPD Tana…

Thanks for the heads-up tho

6 Likes

That’s fine if you feel you gut lucky with that.
Just to get this right: Did you turn them into combat Manuals or feathers?

4 Likes

I wanted to turn the initial 2 Lyons into combat manuals so I wouldn’t accidentally send them home for feathers but that was exactly what happened because I was in the wrong option…

I dunno if this is oversharing, but I just got my COVID vaccine today and am kind of tired, maybe I clicked on send home instead of turn into combat manual becuase of that - long story short: Yes I turned them into feathers…

6 Likes

Ooof, I got you wrong on the first post then.
You get an F from me too. :feh_flaynfish:

Just be like me and don’t ever turn your Manuals into feathers. Then you don’t have the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong Manuals.

5 Likes

Oof that’s rough :frowning: I’m sorry it happened… At least you still have some Lyon copies and can build him up, even if he is not +10 he will work well.

4 Likes

No no, you misunderstand.

I wanted to turn these 2 Lyons (unit) into manuals but accidentally turned them straight into feathers.
I wanted to turn them into manuals exactly because I never tun manuals into feathers…

1 Like

I can partially relate, while I did not send them home I did accidentally manual alk 3 copies of Sonia, so now I need to wait for her rerun to get her DF… Not nearly as bad as your scenario, but hey we all do dumb stuff we don’t mean to sometimes.

5 Likes

What bugs me is that I had really bad luck pulling him in the first place and spent way too much money tbh… I mean its no financial ruin or something, but I spent some money that I had intended to save for the future…

I hate that I’m so impulsive with this stuff.

As already mentioned, I managed to pull 4 more Lyons (so I basically have him on +7 now) and I’m relatively sure I can manage to get 3 more copies within 30 days, but it just hurts.

2 Likes

I did favourite him. I just thought I was in the “Turn into Combat Manual” menu, not the “Send Home” menu…

Yep, I can relate

I accidentally manualed my first Altena during a mass manualing session after pulling on Harmony and Chaos last year. I still have not pulled another copy. Other than Reyson, this is the worst luck I’ve ever had with a demoted unit

20210419_063444

7 Likes

Oopsies! (hug)

I did this but with Summer Gunnthra (i killed her for myrrh).
chances me ever getting another summer gunnthra is like never gonna happen so…

I will say - though I never ever send units home. i just book’em. even the one w/no fodder
i’ve booked a lot of units with great ivs. though. oops

1 Like

I’ve never found a reason to send any 5* home for feathers. I would lock them with a heart or prevent accidents or manual them at best. Sorry man.

I’d give you one of the many that I have… but well, you know

1 Like

Both Lyons were 4*s and the thing is I locked them but them decided that I wanted to turn them into manuals so I could unlock potential and merge mire quickly.

I only realized that I was in the Send Home screen when I got the featgers for sending home…

1 Like

As a little follow-up: I managed to pull 2 more Lyons today!! Only one to go and 80k feathers until my baby boy is big and strong and ready to crush next weeks arena!!

Unfortunately I don’t have Bracing/Mirror Stance 3 and NCD fodder rn so I’ll have to settle with Lull Atk/Res and his inherent Atk/Res solo for now.

3 Likes

OH my bad, I was thinking Green Lyon for some reason, I don’t know why. Glad you got more though :)

1 Like