I got my first Cipher cards

I just kind of wanted to share this, but recently I decided to buy some cipher cards, and today I got 4 of the 7 that I ordered. And this batch has more of my favorite characters so I was very happy when the package arrived today. :feh_nino:
So here are the cards I got…

Mozu is my favorite one and I am just so happy that I got her card at all, and of course I have to get Severa because of how much I use her in Feh, and her card is just so cool.
And I have officially started saving for when they add Mozu in the game, right now I have this…

I know 43 isn’t too much, but it is the most I saved in a while so I’m really happy.
The last 3 cards should be coming in later this week, so I’ll probably update this thread after they arrive. :feh_petrawink:
I’m just so happy right now and I wanted to share what I got today.

21 Likes

Ooooo those Cipher cards look amazing! I hope you can also get Mozu when she gets into Heroes

9 Likes

Honestly I hope so too, hopefully she comes this year but who knows with IS.

6 Likes

Good purchase, my dear friend and may you be lucky in the cards and invocations.

They are taking too long to bring books and cardgames to the West. I would buy everything. And certainly a lot of people.

1 Like

So today the other 3 cipher cards came in! :feh_catria:

Azura’s card is honestly just beautiful.
Then also they gave me a free Ewan card

I don’t know why I got him for free but I was genuinely happy when I saw how I got him as an extra.
Getting these cards honestly made my day.

5 Likes