I hate arena

I spent 60000 feathers thinking maybe i could stay in arena 20 but ■■■■ no

I know i don’t have a high bts team and all but i really thought i could stay as long as Flame Emperor was a bonus unit. So i have a question. Is it worth it to keep trying or should i wait to get a better team? I have 10 Effies, Pallas, Caedas( i got r duel flying) and 11 M!robins so maybe i should wait and +10 merge effie and a red flier? Idk please help
Pd: BK is at +8 and i feel like he’s never gonna reach +10

5 Likes

This mode is broken and boring, don’t play it

4 Likes

:feh_lucishock: well i was afraid someone would say that and it’s true… but i want to stay in tier 20

6 Likes

May I see your current team? I can suggest stuff from there.

2 Likes

for 2 pieces of toilet paper ?

2 Likes

Sure here it is:

4 Likes

Feathers are also a great resource.

3 Likes

Reposition doesn’t score well, and instead of Fierce stance on Black Knight, Mirror stance will score higher. Same goes for Steady stance 3. What does your Flame Emperor have?

4 Likes

Is just my current goal in the game

1 Like

Base kit, basically

3 Likes

I have another Rally Up Atk+ to fodder

3 Likes

Any dual Rallies? even if they aren’t dual rally + they still score higher than movement assists.

3 Likes

Yeah i have atk/res and atk/spd

4 Likes

From what I see here, what I can recommend as cheap option for improving scores are, give dual rallies to everyone, tier 4 skills do score better alongside dc/cc, some of the newer seals are better, like mirror stance or swift sparrow, b slots really don’t matter right know since all are worth the same.

For example my team(aside from bonus)

Though cheaper versions can keep you in tier 20. On average you want to score about 738 per match or so to stay in, though this is an estimate.

6 Likes

Your team should be high scoring enough :thinking:
Are you always picking whatever enemy the game gives you? There’s some variance in Arena scoring where the score you get from a match isn’t always the same (but you probably know this already) :feh_legion:
So you want to pick the enemies that have a score above a certain number.

4 Likes

If you ever wonder how certain skill will score, you can check out the Arena scorer

4 Likes

For black Knight, do you have Sturdy stance fodder you are willing to use as well as Mirror stance Seal? Not only will it score higher, it will give 2 more attack and 4 more res than the build you were using.

1 Like

Dafqu do you expect with those Skills

Let’s have some comparison.

Low scoring

Uses an unforged non personal weapon. Movement assists are sadly not that great for scoring except for L!Lucina’s and L!Chrom’s. fury is a very weak scoring ability, as well as single stat stances and blows. B skills such as Guard, desperation, and vantage score poorly. Many single stat hones and Spurs score really poorly.

Ok scoring

Refining non personal weapons score much better than not refining them. Dual rallies score higher than movement assists. AOE’s score higher than regular Specials. (Pretend it’s there.) Dual stat effecting skills score better than single as well as bonds and brazens. I think there are only two levels of B skills and Renewal and wings of mercy are very cheap ones for the higher ones. Any Dual spur or Drive skills score higher than most others, smokes are also effective.

High scoring

Personal weapons score the highest, refined or not. Dual rally + or Harsh Command+ score the highest for Assist. Aether, Galeforce, Ruptured Sky, Blue Flame, and any personal Special scores the highest. Tier 4 skills always score as high as possible, as well as Close counter or distant counter. Duel skills also count as much but also raise BST score.

Sorry for inaccurate pictures but he has the most fodder I could move around to show you. I could have gone to unit build but didn’t feel like it.

3 Likes

I choose enemys that scores between 736-740

2 Likes